Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Valrei International: Time for Clarity

The new pantry is still too big compared to the bcu.
It only reduces space needed by half, while bsu saves almost four time the space.

• Like 4

Aye still a bit big space wise; though, it's nice to finally have parity in food storage to resource storage.

Be nice to have storage for empty food bins too.

Do appreciate the better feedback with messages, and finer control over quality locks.

Edited by Karrde

Very happy to see the timers. Going to make meditating that much more convenient.

Storageoptions are always welcome.

This Quality Lock would have saved me maaany hours of mining and grey fur in the past.

Edit: i take that back because the way its implemented makes it complete useless for me

Edited by Beewolf

13 hours ago, Red_ said:

I AM EXCITED ABOUT NEW STORAGE, YES YES YES. THANK YOU :)

I'd love to have the ability to store things like sausages, butter, and/or minced meat in these too. There's a handful of other 'prepared' ingredients but those are some I'm thinking of off the top of my head. Either way, very excited!

LOVE this !! as a hoarder of crops and food items for cooking pizzas these are going to make my kitchen MUCH more organized and my OCD side is excited !! 💜💜

Sun 💜

14 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

Monthly skin reruns are currently delayed to allow us to deliver it in a much more polished way. This process is coming along nicely and we will have more to share in the next issue of the Valrei International scheduled for June.

Yeah *\o/*  😎 "on the reruns of skins" it will help make the pricing of these more reasonable .... I mean 40 - 50s for a skin ??? OMG !!

Sun 😎💜

New Timer - I love it. No more paper notes around desk.

Quality lock - magnificent! I can't wait. Will it work with regular FSB too?

Edited by Xagru

oh yaay we are going from 2 smiley faces to 8 smiley faces per storage bin that is a major improvement

• Like 1

i love the focus you guys has on the "little" thing and this looks greate, love the lock ql on storage.

But i gotta ask, have you ever talked about or plan to change dispel? so we can be able to choose what to dispen instead of just doin the first on the list?

This has been very frustrating for a long time, and not just for me. and i assume its a small thing to add.

• Like 3

Thank you Kindly for the Information and the continude development of QoL features. Keep up the good works :D

Do this mean that we can finaly geet 100 Q locks on stuff?.. like if we have say 98Q lock or so can we lock it to 100Q sinse 100Q lock dont exsist aparently?

17 minutes ago, weeebiee said:

Do this mean that we can finaly geet 100 Q locks on stuff?.. like if we have say 98Q lock or so can we lock it to 100Q sinse 100Q lock dont exsist aparently?

You can use a 99.01ql+ lock to restrict to 100ql now after this goes live.

• Like 1

Super happy to see the bulk food unit / pantry thing, although the size of it (2 tiles wide?) is a bit shocking. I'd much rather see a 1 tile unit that uses it's height to advantage. Realism is all well and good, but in this case I'd err on the side of convenience in it's form. Still, really happy this is coming!

Thanks for all the hard work!

• Like 2

what about Large Barrel Racks and sealable Large Barrels and Huge Oil Barrels? that would look good for breweries in stead of mixing barrels and amphoras.

and if not to much, change Huge Oil Barrel to Huge Barrel, since peeps use these for other things like water and drinks :P

Edited by reddragon6450
  • Like 3

Nice changes. Stupid question: How much locksmithing skill does it take to make ql99.01 locks?

6 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Nice changes. Stupid question: How much locksmithing skill does it take to make ql99.01 locks?

Lock ql is kinda random, and only limited by the ql of the material used. With higher skill and a better anvil you can reach max ql more often.

Those extra locks have a decent price by default, makes em handy for sacrifice to a priest.

Edited by Karrde
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2023 at 6:23 PM, Carmichael said:

Is there any talks about possibly having static meditation ticks vs randomly getting them or not at all? Stream lining meditation would be good all around.... for PvE and for PvP. (can include lock picking too since its on a timer like meditation and faith gains)

Do we know what the timeline looks like for the PvP updates?

Thank you for this update! Lots of great things to look forward to. As well, the communications have been amazing lately! Thanks for all of the hard work that the entire team puts in!

• Like 2

Can't wait to transform my FSB labyrinth:

v1FzwsX.png

To something tidier:

On 5/5/2023 at 11:58 PM, DemonaNightshade said:

food_pantry_reveal.png

Also like the other UI improvements. When I started playing for real about 10yrs ago, after I tried a few times when the game was in the very early stages (characters translating and rotating around the world with no animation), I remember noticing a huge improvement to the UI. Made the game look more polished. This plus the addition of armor, weapons and animations made me actually stick around this time for the sandbox gameplay :)

I think new players as well as returning players will get the same feeling as well.

• Like 4

On 5/5/2023 at 11:44 PM, Ostentatio said:

I would like to emphasize the following part of the quality lock screenshot, for those interested:

Yes, this does mean that it will now be possible to lock a container to only 100QL items.

This is amazing! Thank you so much! Just a question there, will q-locks now also be usable on crates?

Edited by Drogos
  • Like 1

Thank you for all changes. It's nice to see QoL improvements.

I am only hoping that timers will work similar to Skill tracking window, where I could select only the one I really need at that specific time. No point having the interface cluttered when I would only use let's say the Meditation timer.

6 hours ago, Zalxis said:

Thank you for all changes. It's nice to see QoL improvements.

I am only hoping that timers will work similar to Skill tracking window, where I could select only the one I really need at that specific time. No point having the interface cluttered when I would only use let's say the Meditation timer.

You can indeed hide ones you do not want to see.

• Like 1

the new timers are great! Can we get one for Light of Fo too please? Or is there a reason we don't get an automatic timer for that?

can't wait to build my large pantry cupboard and test the new quality lock system. Thanks for that :)

I hope those goblin camps are not forgotten. Its still a great idea.

https://i.imgur.com/Cx0utnA.png
Allow us to rune the things inside for more space! ty for my ted talk