Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Valrei International: Time for Clarity

Can a lockpicking timer (10 min) be added by default?

Thanks

Edited by Bittereinder
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Bittereinder said:

Can a lockpicking timer (10 min) be added by default?

Thanks

Came here to say exactly that xD

Otherwise this was really awesome update, one of the best in long time back

On 5/8/2023 at 3:56 PM, Darklords said:

You can indeed hide ones you do not want to see.

can someone elaborate how to do that pls? been poking settings but can't find any option to do so?

1 minute ago, kochinac said:

can someone elaborate how to do that pls? been poking settings but can't find any option to do so?

right click unwanted timer > "Timer name sub menu" > hide

it's the last entry in the right click menu. Named as the timer you clicked.

1 minute ago, timowi said:

right click unwanted timer > "Timer name sub menu" > hide

it's the last entry in the right click menu. Named as the timer you clicked.

Oh, i thought that was just for custom timers... But how do you get them back after hiding? i mean new system timers

Just now, kochinac said:

Oh, i thought that was just for custom timers... But how do you get them back after hiding? i mean new system timers

If you hide one (or more) there will be a new entry "Show hidden timers" in the right click menu. It's a sub menu where you can choose which system timer to show again.

Just now, timowi said:

If you hide one (or more) there will be a new entry "Show hidden timers" in the right click menu. It's a sub menu where you can choose which system timer to show again.

ahh, thank you very much

We will be looking into adding things people have requested for the new timers, may not be till the next larger update next month though but we have seen the suggestions and are adding support for them where we can going forward.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Darklords said:

We will be looking into adding things people have requested for the new timers, may not be till the next larger update next month though but we have seen the suggestions and are adding support for them where we can going forward.

for lockpicking will this timer be based on skill gain showing in skills tab or based on a real internal cooldown? because at higher levels of lockpicking you don't even get skill ticks so you don't know if you need to keep picking or not, like other skills except they don't use a 10m cooldown

3 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

for lockpicking will this timer be based on skill gain showing in skills tab or based on a real internal cooldown? because at higher levels of lockpicking you don't even get skill ticks so you don't know if you need to keep picking or not, like other skills except they don't use a 10m cooldown

It would be based on something internal and reliable for this system as these are sent from the server directly to you and not started by the client its self.

• Like 2

Would be problem that Set Quality Lock be decimal instead of integer? ? It's incovinient for some cases, for example i want to have bin for 100 items, so range is 100-100, bin for 90+ but don't want to be able to put 100 ql items inside, would have to do range 90-99, leaving everything between 99,01 to 99.99 not fitting into it...

• Like 1

I know I am a bit late to the party, but very excited about the quality locks. Woot! Excellent idea.

Can we have server timers for puppeteering please?