Sign in to follow this  
Ayuna

What music would Vynora/Fo/Mag/Libila listen to?

If this hasn't already been done before, this could be a very fun project. My alliance was joking about the type of music Vynora and Fo would listen to, and I got the idea that it would be very interesting to create a separate Spotify playlist for each deity's music preferences. Certainly, suspension of disbelief is a must, since these medieval gods would not, no doubt, be listening to modern music. (Or would they?)

What do you think about this idea? If it sounds interesting, go ahead and post music titles or links, along with the pertinent god's name!

What genres would each god gravitate to?

(I'll need help with Libila's playlist, because we all know that she's a metalhead, and I don't know much about that genre.)

Edited by Ayuna

Fo would definitely like Clannad 

Vynora probably Enya

I imagine Mag as a metal head and Liblia as Goth...Deathmetal?

Edited by Hailiah

Libila: Mushroomhead, Slipknot

Vynora: ABBA

Mag: In Flames

Fo: Bob marley

• Like 1

Libila sure is metalhead but black metal is too weak. I suggest DSBM (depressive suicidal black metal). Swedes had this great music group called Lifelover, thats my suggestion and i believe Libila would approve it too.

Libila: Walk With Me In Hell - Lamb of God

Alternative: Inhumane Harvest - Cannibal Corpse

Spoiler

Fo: Patterns In The Ivy II - Opeth

Spoiler

Vynora: Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler

Alternative: Ice Queen - Within Temptation

Spoiler

Magranon: Ram Ranch - Grant MacDonald

Spoiler

Google it yourself. I'm not getting banned.

Edited by Viceren
  • Like 1

Thanks for all of these. I'll have a listen soon. 

But we can't truly forge ahead in this quirky endeavor without discussing the genres that these deities (except Libila?) would most enjoy. This requires a study of each god's keywords, characteristics, rites. I'll come back with this info in a couple of days. 

Would Vynora enjoy Bossa Nova?

Would Magranon like punk music?

Is Fo a reggae fiend?

Libila is clearly a Linkin Park – Crawling god.

Mag I'd peg as power or thrash. Something like 

e: Vynora would be enlightened by their own intelligence. Dream Theater, perhaps, or Animals as Leaders (Monomyth), or Tigran Hamasyan (Levitation 21).

Edited by Batolemaeus

Edit: For all I care they all listen to that jarring ritual music

Edited by Aeris

1 hour ago, Aeris said:

Edit: For all I care they all listen to that jarring ritual music

What's that? Any examples?

Vynora probably listens to country music.

• Cat 1

Oh boy this is probably going to be vastly different then what others might imagine

Fo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC6xVASVoO0 not for the reason of the name but the vibe it gives off when hes just chilling around in his domain to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGYsq7cbVZA when he is called to respond to those who are wrong in his eyes

Mag: hands down this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNwv4cH-i5k all the songs in there fit mag from the calmer ones to the more upbeat ones they all fit the general vibe mag has

Vyn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8PTCxuzTA reason for that is simple that ost creates a feeling of wonder and excitement yet leaves a sense of mystery and wanting but also calms you down so her behavior would fit these songs

Lib: With her you would think heavy and aggressive instruments with harsh vocals and distorted sounds but honestly im more under the impression of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJgdp4uhSbs as if the idea of lib is always that high energy then her followers would burn out in no time yet the idea given by her inscription is a sense of coercion and the idea of gaining control over others regardless of the means and in return they get to exact revenge and being promised to enter the forbidden lands so the ost i linked would be more fitting as it gives that sense of pressure of power of promise and prospect and betrayal

Vyn: Mr. Probz - Waves

Fo: Gene Autry - Don't Fence Me In

Mag: The Doors - Light my fire

Lib: Billie Eilish - bad guy