Sign in to follow this  
Simyaci

One time Character Only Transfer With Skill Reset

I am suggesting a one time character transfer (no items, just the character) from SFI to NFI with a full reset on all skills down to the brand new character levels but with a 3x exp bonus up to the original previous level at all skills similar to the one you get when you die and lose skills. 

At the same time a one time character transfer (no items, just the character) from NFI to SFI keeping all the skills intact.

-1 Because SFI players aren't thrid class customers.

And the reason behind this not equal skill transfer logic? Why didn't put from SFI to NFI full transfer and NFI to SFI all goes down with 3x bonus?

• Like 1

It is the same reason why an equal transfer or merge won't ever happen 

and whats the reason why this only go from SFI to NFI? why not the other way?

-1 a full merge og nothing at all.

• Like 1

Full connect or no connect so -1

Why would I spend years of grinding skills just to transfer my name and enjoy 3x gain to a different cluster? Might as well just start completely anew with a brand new name so that no one will know who I am and just enjoy my time there doing whatever.

• Like 1

I'm hoping for just a full merge, clusters shouldn't have been separated to begin with imo.

On 4/24/2023 at 4:17 PM, Red_ said:

I'm hoping for just a full merge, clusters shouldn't have been separated to begin with imo.

The only reason I've made this suggestion is because I've lost all faith on a possible future merge over the years. 

• Like 1

Might as well just merge NFI and SFI.

When past servers were added, there was isolation periods as well so early settlers could become established, and they were added to the general map with generally little chaos socially.

Granted there will be some short term disruption to both economies; however, longterm prices always stabilize from several past examples. Hard to judge how many prices may behave since there's both increased supply and potential demand in either side.