Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

Valentine’s Day, Patch Notes for 14-FEB-2023 discussion

I'm a girl I want chocolates and flowers not a vacuum cleaner for my special gifts

Pretty and frivolous, spring flowers and things to make my personal space even nicer, not work related

Sadness here 😔

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

New: New title has been added for 100 in Stone C

Congratulations - Congrats Rocklobstar! well done !

Sun 💜

• Like 1

Love the purple bottle!  Now to campaign for purple armour options...

Thanks to the devs for these lovely Valentine's gifts.  Hope you also got something sweet and pretty for Valentine's day. 😍

• Like 1

Would have been nice to see some skulls or something in the lump of the maul. The overall bland metal sheen and no detail but in the hilt is a real disappointment. 

3 hours ago, VelvetSun said:

I'm a girl I want chocolates and flowers not a vacuum cleaner for my special gifts

Pretty and frivolous, spring flowers and things to make my personal space even nicer, not work related

Sadness here 😔

I feel you... 💙

Love that's a skin for Large Maul (i need something for my l. maul, surely not that), but on Valentines Day... Cupid's Bow would look a lot better ;)

Edited by Malajane
  • Like 3
  • Cat 1

All male should get a skin for Valentine’s Day haha like i had to pay out $200 for my woman in real life and what does the male get :)

5 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

All male should get a skin for Valentine’s Day haha like i had to pay out $200 for my woman in real life and what does the male get :)

In your case, a partner you don't deserve, it sounds like!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

Wasn't there sale at the maul…

9 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

Got a chance to give 😏

12 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

My girl made me a gift basket of beef jerky and my favorite chips/candy. I did the same for her. Don't need to have a fancy dinner or expensive flowers.

• Like 3

Will the chocolates and the bottle of Starberry Cordial decay, if I put them on a shelf, as decorations?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valdor said:

Will the chocolates and the bottle of Starberry Cordial decay, if I put them on a shelf, as decorations?

The gifts should not decay if placed on a deed as decoration.

• Like 7