Sign in to follow this  
sleepys

Holy Crop ready to cast

Fo rite spell is ready to cast on Xanadu [13:23:32] <Sleepys> [13:23:16] You sense that Fo is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow? Looking people that could join me to cast it.

Contact here or pm me ingame (Sleepys) if you are interested.

PM spacy if you need a 100 faith Fo.  I already have it for the journal, so no need to wait on me.  I will be online about 8-9 hours from this post I think.  

• Like 1

I've got 100 faith in 3 hours. Plus some batteries that are hardly more help than they are burden.

Let me know via PM or something if this is still happening, I got a priest with 71 faith and there's other Priests I know that can join in for bodies if you need it.

Need to head to bed..but there was people online time to time. Dont need to cast it so if you get a group together just do it ^^

Currently online and can summon to my location or people can sail to my deed at e25 (sleepys island). Mayby we will get this done. 

Hey Sleepys! Nice to see you're trying to get the hippie cast going 😀
Maybe some of the people on this list would be able to help out?
Ritual casting list

• Like 1

[23:01:07] Corden casts 'Holy Crop' on an altar of Fo. [23:01:07] As the Holy Crop ritual is completed, followers of Fo may now receive a blessing! Thx to all that came. Can close this now.