Sign in to follow this  
BertimusPrime

New deed - Espeontornado's Pokémon Ranch

I have started a new deed here on Pristine. A place for my 10yrold to play with out living in the terror and wasteland that is Epic.

Her dream is to have a variety of animals in which to groom, tame, and otherwise care for. She will be starting out on a fresh toon. 

I myself have been an epic born and raised toon since 2016, and received only a partial skill transfer during a time period where I was idle. That being said, we could use some help in getting started.

She isn't due to start playing until summer starts, so there is time. But I was hoping to have most of the property ready for her to use.

https://imgur.io/a/MQc31rG

Any and all help is welcome and appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Edited by BertimusPrime
  • Like 1

Oh how wonderful!  I'd love to help out by bringing over animals to help her get started with her farm dreams - does she have any favorite horse colors?  A pair of black sheep?  A bison or three?

Can send over some raw materials to help get started as well - planks, bricks, nails, etc.  What would be most helpful in that department?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sidereal said:

Oh how wonderful!  I'd love to help out by bringing over animals to help her get started with her farm dreams - does she have any favorite horse colors?  A pair of black sheep?  A bison or three?

Can send over some raw materials to help get started as well - planks, bricks, nails, etc.  What would be most helpful in that department?

We have bought almost all the Mats we need to get things going. 4k brick (1/2 sandstone/slate) and 4k mortar.

The animals are going to be the hard part. Plus planning the buildings, as my skills from Epic did not transfer fully, and from when they did transfer over, I have lost a lot due to dying in recent PvP bouts over on Epic.
(I'm missing 10+ points in a lot of skills due to Epic deaths... but none of the actual skills come over, just the penalties. Whack.)

We need another Epic skill transfer. I was inactive when the last one happened.

2 minutes ago, BertimusPrime said:

(I'm missing 10+ points in a lot of skills due to Epic deaths... but none of the actual skills come over, just the penalties. Whack.)

X_X wht rly?

3 minutes ago, BertimusPrime said:

The animals are going to be the hard part. Plus planning the buildings, as my skills from Epic did not transfer fully

I got some spare horses that @notstupidbobbleft me. Let me ask her first if she still wants to get some of them. I can also plan houses for you with my impressive 70 carp lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Idlamn said:

I can also plan houses for you with my impressive 70 carp lol.

Aaayye

Good luck.

Edited by Vannin

I can help.you out with some of the rarer creatures - gm named spawns, conditioned or champ creatures, but care slots are likely to be an early and persistant concern, I think.

Are you looking for non-agg creatures for the most part (i.e. that can be tamed and bred if needed, but much less likely to accidentally get killed or kill a new toon learning the ropes?) Are you planning to have creatures cared for so they live indefinitely or is the idea that they'll be bred to maintain populations and live and die in their normal lifecycles?

6 hours ago, crimsonearth said:

I can help.you out with some of the rarer creatures - gm named spawns, conditioned or champ creatures, but care slots are likely to be an early and persistant concern, I think.

Are you looking for non-agg creatures for the most part (i.e. that can be tamed and bred if needed, but much less likely to accidentally get killed or kill a new toon learning the ropes?) Are you planning to have creatures cared for so they live indefinitely or is the idea that they'll be bred to maintain populations and live and die in their normal lifecycles?

For now, I have 3 prem tools to care for any conditioned/champ mobs. Ad soon as skills are higher we will be able to care for more. But we do plan on making this a breeder deed.

Congratulations on your new deed here on Pristine :)

I have an animal market on the east coast with a Free pen where you can find 2- 3-speed, draft trait horses, hell horses, mules, and bisons if you want to check it out. I restock that pen very often, so there are always some animals to take home. Since you say you plan on making it a breeding deed those could be great to start with. Should you need some particular ones, let me know. I can also offer free output sheep, cows, and pigs.

Location and other contact info in my post :

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Melianna said:

Congratulations on your new deed here on Pristine :)

I have an animal market on the east coast with a Free pen where you can find 2- 3-speed, draft trait horses, hell horses, mules, and bisons if you want to check it out. I restock that pen very often, so there are always some animals to take home. Since you say you plan on making it a breeding deed those could be great to start with. Should you need some particular ones, let me know. I can also offer free output sheep, cows, and pigs.

Location and other contact info in my post :

Awesome! Thank you!
I will mark you and your deed down as a great place for my daughter to take her toon over a grind her animal handling skills by brushing and shearing anything that she can access.

Big thanks to everyone who has contacted me thus far, huge thanks to those who have already brought over or sold E.P.R. animals.
My daughter is going to absolutely love this place. I have already shown her the "Gigantamax Deerling" (Champ. Doe) and she fell in love!

Thank you all for helping me with building a special place for my kid to enjoy the game that I have for so many years.

I enjoyed meeting you in person and supplying you with some nice ebony speeds :) Holler if you need anything else!

• Like 1

Yesterday was a glorious day at the Ranch!
We now have a total of 6 active citizens!
We successfully bred a Champion Doe with a regular Buck, and produced a Champion Buck!
Our Ebony horses delivered by @Goldfinchhad their first baby as well.
We did unfortunately lose a donkey to a miscarriage, which is sad, but I guess that's life in wurm.

I will be spending time tonight building our second animal pen, and ordering a few new beasts of burden, and even some shiny pokemon. (One with 4spd and the rare spd trait, as well as another the has the rare twin trait.)
The place is really coming along.

Thanks again everyone!!!

wurm.20230419.2057.png12.png?width=2373&height=1365

Edited by BertimusPrime
  • Like 2

There's about a dozen different GM-named bison and sheep in the free-to-a-good-home pens at Little Venice around J23 on Release (island market deed). Off-deed boat parking/loading space is on the north-west corner, lead perms turned on etc if any of those are of interest. Might also have a spare 'Bambi' running around in the pastures at my main deed if helpful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crimsonearth said:

There's about a dozen different GM-named bison and sheep in the free-to-a-good-home pens at Little Venice around J23 on Release (island market deed). Off-deed boat parking/loading space is on the north-west corner, lead perms turned on etc if any of those are of interest. Might also have a spare 'Bambi' running around in the pastures at my main deed if helpful.

As soo as we have a ship that can carry animal crates, we will make our way over!
Thank you.

Before that once i get my  champion pheasant pair i will load them up and deliver them to you.along with a named masive bison

• Like 1

wurm.20230520.1638_1.pngwurm.20230520.1638.png
wurm.20230520.1635.pngwurm.20230520.1634.png
wurm.20230520.1638_2.pngwurm.20230428.1036_1.png

We are making great progress here!

Edited by BertimusPrime

Did you get a Knarr and creature cages yet? I have 4 giant bison for you that are getting close to death.

1 hour ago, Aeryck said:

Did you get a Knarr and creature cages yet? I have 4 giant bison for you that are getting close to death.

Yes. I have a Knarr. I have 2 Creature cages currently.
I will be on tonight and during my lunch for the Exo Paper Dragon hunt. I really wont be able to come and get them until Friday this next week though.

On 4/10/2023 at 8:16 PM, BertimusPrime said:

I have started a new deed here on Pristine. A place for my 10yrold to play with out living in the terror and wasteland that is Epic.

Her dream is to have a variety of animals in which to groom, tame, and otherwise care for. She will be starting out on a fresh toon. 

I myself have been an epic born and raised toon since 2016, and received only a partial skill transfer during a time period where I was idle. That being said, we could use some help in getting started.

She isn't due to start playing until summer starts, so there is time. But I was hoping to have most of the property ready for her to use.

https://imgur.io/a/MQc31rG

Any and all help is welcome and appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I can swing by after dragon slaying this weekend and do enchanted grass if wanted

Edited by antonslavick
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, antonslavick said:

I can swing by after dragon slaying this weekend and do enchanted grass if wanted

That would be awesome. We currently only have 1 Player with a Path of Love toon, so covering the ground in the future animal pens is taking a while. lmao.
I will be posting the Deed Plan Map I this tread.
Kazukio and I are discussing opening a couple recruitment slots.