Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

Other Magic Containers

Currently we use LMC and SMC in a variety of ways to hold things that aren't really supposed to go in them; food, weapons, armor, and other items that have a designated container, but also fit in the Magical Chest. So what's stopping me putting food in chests? Nothing. What's the point of using a Larder? None. So why not give us a rune that gives a larder complete damage/decay reduction like an LMC would? Make these runes work on Large and Small chests, so we can have beautiful and immersive skinned chests that are also damage resistant. Allow us to apply them to Larder, Armor Stand, Wardrobe, etc so we can actually use the items Wurm provides and stop decorating our houses with Large Amphoras and LMC. Sell them at the trader so we give Code Club more money.

• Like 6

So you mean like a magical rune to replace lmc and smc? If so i like it

• Like 2

That's something I'd buy, if it were a reasonable price. 

6 hours ago, Stinboi said:

So you mean like a magical rune to replace lmc and smc? If so i like it

+1
but let's also make it work for backpacks/quivers/lunch boxes/tackle boxes and more
I'd buy that for 20 Silver... and if people start making Rare/Supreme/Fantastic versions of "Magic [item]" i think the markets would love it. "Fantastic Magic Backpack" 

Edited by BertimusPrime

50s item to turn my forge magical to never have my enchanted imp lumps get random decay hits? IM IN!

• Like 1

Okay, yeah... 50s does seem a more appropriate price point for this idea.