Sign in to follow this  
moogien

plant in water

As mechanics is now you can plant catseyes and waystones i water , but not signs or lamps at same depth as them.

So if you can make a highway in the water , let it be possible plant signs and lamps in same depth.

As It is now possible plant a lamp on ground then push it in to the water and still working.

This lamp is pushed , was not able plant it.

[08:17:15] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Moogien. You can barely make out the signature of its maker, 'Mo.g.e.'. Ql: 30.1148, Dam: 0.0. It bears an aura of Fo.

da4e59840caaa609b05ea8d4e9466eee.jpg

• Like 10

+1  I don't see a reason why this should't be allowed.

too get lamps in under water places IE like in my underground harbour in Shackport i had planted the lamps before lowering the floors below water lines so if planning a area that i intend on having lights that are under the water line i decide if i want it to be buoys or lamps before hand and then prepare ahead before continuing the project

13 hours ago, kordethbludscythe said:

too get lamps in under water places IE like in my underground harbour in Shackport i had planted the lamps before lowering the floors below water lines so if planning a area that i intend on having lights that are under the water line i decide if i want it to be buoys or lamps before hand and then prepare ahead before continuing the project

It is very true, it do depends of the situation, i have used that technique for my canals,  if you get a line of water from start you either have to use concrete or mine up 

both maybe not fits the idea of the tunnel and if its possible plant one thing in the above example of depth then anything should be possible.

d3928e64f08ce5e6f02e6181612073d6.png

Yes! Lamps should be possible to be planted underwater.

...or/and make it possible to hang lamps from the cave walls please....

• Like 2