Sign in to follow this  
Stargrace

12+ Years of Adventures

(( I'm posting this in the scribes corner since some of it is in character and some of it is not, please feel free to move it to a more appropriate section! )) 

I've travelled the lands of wurm and recorded most of my adventures over that time on my ancient blog. Since the blog itself is not dedicated to wurm, but rather has posts tagged, I decided to collect them by year. There are over 100 entries for 2012 (the year I started playing) with 200+ over the past 12 years. I've also written brief descriptions for important events / updates / stuff that happened. I wanted to share it (along with all the screenshots) - any time you think Wurm hasn't changed over time, take a look at the oldest posts. Wurm has evolved and grown so much, and it's beautiful. 

I don't have all of the posts added quite yet, but I hopefully will finish it up over the next few days, and then I'll continue to update it as I write. 

* note * I've also added Wurm Unlimited to the pages under their own category, some years when it looks like I didn't play, I did, but I played the Sklotopolis server almost exclusively and wrote about those adventures too. 

Link to the posts organized by year

Edited by Stargrace
added more info
  • Like 9

I love reading / seeing how a player develops within the game and all the successes and failures that can occur each and every day.

It is something that I tried to do as a blog for almost two years when playing Mystic Highlands (WU) alongside Wurm and I know that it is not easy to keep recording.

I have always wished that I kept a pictorial record of how my deeds have evolved as well as the written record.

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to seeing the updates.

• Like 1

Excellent read.

I had no idea that you could use tents or hats as bandages when in trouble- as people always say, you learn something new every day and Wurm is certainly no exception to that rule!

Thanks for the update.

• Like 1