Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

Scissors

In order to create rare scissors from a rare blade, the rare must be activated when combining.

• Like 1

Thank you, Aeryck I updated the information after I answered your question. Thank you for the follow up.

Do you know if runes from both blades combine? I presume not. This info would be good too if known.

• Like 1

I do not know, but I was wrong, it should have worked no matter if rare was activated or not. so I would report the bug, you should have gotten rare ones. I think It is one or the other on runes, but not sure. I am quitting wurm due to favoritism, so I guess ask ca help. I'm sure they will have the right answer 😎

Edited by Sweetangel

Thanks for bringing this up. We have asked for this to be looked into, so we have a good answer. SoonTM.

When I have done it with archaeo blades, only the runes on the activated bit transferred over.  

• Like 1

Interestingly the finished scissors get the martial of the blade you use the active one on. So you can transfer rarity and runes into finished scissors of any material. 

@Aeryck@NeeNeeEverything I know about rune transfer on scissors can be found here:

Also Hailiah has discovered you can use the same system to combine alloy blades with iron to get steel scissors, and moonmetal blades with other metals to get moonmetal scissors:

Edited by Muse
  • Like 1