Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Wurmian Pizza

Hi!

Since most people get frustrated that we cannot take bites of affinity pizza when we are full and sometimes that does not allow us to eat all the affinities we want i was thinking, what if the devs lets us combine slices of already made pizza into an Wurmian Pizza and when we take a bite of that pizza we get all the affinities the slices gave but at 10% timer lost for each slice added.

For example let's say you want body str body stam mining soul str, that's 4 affinities so you take a slice of each full house pizza giving them that had let's say 10h aff timer each and you combine them into an 8kg (since each slice is 2kg) Wurmian Pizza that gives all 4 affinities in one bite but at only 6h since lost 40% duration for combining 4 different slices)

This could solve alot of headackes as people would only need to wait to be able to take one bite and can also take a slice of this pizza with them on the road and have the timers refresh and go out at the same time.

Could try the same thing with beverages by making the Wurmian Cocktail where you combine diff affinity beverages to have a mega zip but since we can just drink when we want this is not as needed even tho people would be happy to have a multiple affinities cocktail with them still.

• Like 1

I do fully agree you should be able to nibble on food if your full for an affinity timer similar to how you can sip alcohol or coffee when fully hydrated. The rest I have mixed feelings about. I would love to see cooking rebalanced so it's not just pizza and bangers n mash or breakfast but short of that, short of a full rework on cooking and beverages (which both are basically at the point of broken already) messing with affinity timers is a dangerous game on the devs end because a lot of people have spent a lot of capital on high end food/beverages for affinities.

I believe that would be way to much coding. Though it's almost like there is a system in play for your issue. 

Blunt weapons specialize in draining the opponent's stamina and making them throw up, which reduces their food and water bars

Also the more ingredients you put into a pizza/bev can cause your timers to go for 1-2 days. 

Wurm is not about a one button does all but a slow pace to an end goal. If timers are your problem then perhaps investing in learning the cooking system would suit you well. What's the point in people specializing food when they can just sell an "Every affinity in one bite" meal. Not only would it crash the market but it would take away from a lot of things such as veggie farming, gardening, harvesting nuts. Who would need them when you have this holy grail to give you all the affinities you could ever want?

That being said I wouldn't mind a new karma that allowed us to wipe our current temp affinities. It's a shame to want to go out hunting but you have 30 minutes left on your affinity timer. 

nope, the system is already dumb enough. 300+ recepies and in the end it’s FH Pizza and nothing else. what we don’t need is a simplification. Can not eat? Pro tip: WAIT ! 

I would like it if the system gets more complex. Like having only 6 or 9 temp affinity boosts at one time. That way lower skill food has a purpose.

Edited by Tairon

Hi! Do you have 1-2 hours to play Wurm today? Would do some short grind but you cannot eat all your affinity meals? I have good news! Tairon says to just wait 😂

Been able to take a bite even with full food bar would be great, they done it with alcohol/coffee so why not with food?

+1 I don't even use affinity food but this makes sense because coffee already does it