Sign in to follow this  
Yaz

Pixel Grove - 8k custom map

PIXEL GROVE - PVE new as of March 2023

Pixel Grove is a new and mostly undeveloped 8k custom map. We have a cross gaming community in discord and would love to welcome any Wurm players looking for a new place to call home, or friends to play other games with as well. We are all mostly new to the game, some of us have played previously, but for the most part this is a very inexperienced group so I don't recommend playing here if you are looking for extensive help :( We will help how we can but our knowledge is limited.

Rules:

No advertising for other servers, games, communities, etc on our server, discord, twitch, etc.
Intentional destruction or damage to other players items or animals will not be tolerated - abusers will be banned
No harassment, griefing, hate speech, etc will be tolerated. (What is considered an offense is up to the discretion of the mods) - abusers will be banned
(May be modified in the future as needed)

GM Powers/Moderation:
This is a game for us too; we will only intervene with GM powers in the rare event of abusive players or rare situations. Please do not expect a mod to teleport you anywhere, replace items, etc. We are here to play the game and only take action to remove harmful players from our server.

Server Stats: 8k | 60k animals; 10% Hostile | 12am/pm EST Farm Tick | Upkeep 0

Player Stats: Skill Speed: 1x | Ability Speed: 3x | Body: 20 | Mind: 20 | Soul: 20 | Skills: 1

Mods:

Survival Mod - Seasonal Crops disabled, temp disabled
Server Map
Alchemy redo
Better Dig
Better Farming
Putting stuff on tables
Treasure Hunting
Bdews Planters
ServerTweaks (Bug Fixes)
One Tile Mining
Disabled Priest Restrictions

Community: https://discord.ayka.tv

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dJmWYUrQOn3baq_K4nTSInBu6ATajtyt?usp=sharing

Edited by Yaz

I'd like to add the rates for the server:

Skill Speed - 1x

Ability Speed -  3x

Body - 20

Mind - 20

Soul - 20

Skills - 1

Mob Count -  60k (10% Hostile)

Farm Tick - 12 Hours, Pinned on Noon and Midnight EST/EDT (GMT+4/5)

Upkeep - None

I get asked frequently about removing restrictions for priests, and I believe this will be something we do on our next Reboot. We're still relatively new to Wurm, and certainly to modding as a whole, so feedback has been appreciated.

Edited by Ayka

Added a handful of new Mods to the server this morning:

Bdews Planters (Better Planters)

ServerTweaks (Bug Fixes)

One Tile Mining

Disabled Priest Restrictions

I've also disabled the Seasons affecting Crops.