Sign in to follow this  
Atndy

Path of knowledge

Convert path of knowledge to a similar style as inanity. Start at a lower % at 7 that slowly increases with each path up to 25%

• Like 2

seems op.. it's really easy to get 7th rank, then grab next one.. at this point you've taken a huge buff to skill-gains equal to both benefits from the journal and barely done anything to get there;

PoK's ability "get info" needs some change, since traders were reworked, utility for the action vanished

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

seems op.. it's really easy to get 7th rank, then grab next one.. at this point you've taken a huge buff to skill-gains equal to both benefits from the journal and barely done anything to get there;

PoK's ability "get info" needs some change, since traders were reworked, utility for the action vanished

I don't believe it's a huge buff to allow newer players to grab level 7 and get something to work toward. At level 7 you have way more choices to make then level 11. Path of love, path of hate, path of power. Enchanted grass seems pretty op along with the ability to make lava.

Agreed, I like the idea of the buffs increasing as they go, peaking at level 11 

• Like 2

+1 I like the idea of a low skillgain bonus for new PoK people, increasing with increasing PoK levels.  There is currently little reward at low levels.

In the meantime, please give me the option to put Get Info (and other clickable meditation skills) into a submenu - I am always clicking it on my merchants by mistake due to lag etc - same to a lesser extent with PoL enchanted grass, it often gets wasted on a random tree tile during foraging. :) 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2023 at 1:44 PM, Trash said:

why?

This is why. :P 

On 3/26/2023 at 8:50 AM, Atndy said:

Convert path of knowledge to a similar style as inanity. Start at a lower % at 7 that slowly increases with each path up to 25%

• Like 1

I don't mind it to be fair. Would start feeling the benefits sooner before hitting lvl 11.

As for "get info" yes please rework that. It's an absolutely useless ability right now compared to path of love or others.

• Like 1

This was a great idea 5 or so months ago when it was first posted and it's still great idea today.

Absolutely baffling that meditation as a whole is as horrible as it is without ever being altered. But then again...I suppose that's pretty par for the course in Wurm lol...

• Like 1

#bump

giphy.gif

active ability needs some tinkering..

Edited by Finnn