Sign in to follow this  
Atheline

closed

Hello and good day to all o/

I am seeking the services of the best deed planners  in all of Wurm.  We are talking about deed planning on the only above-ground canal on the Eastern side of Celebration, which gives many residents and guests  access to the central-sea as they come in from the East, and exit to the West (M23).

I've been wanting to apply for Heritage status on the canal itself for many years.  Already the land of the canal itself fits the bill very well;  But I feel like the deed which surrounds it is.. inefficient at best.   And I refuse to make a Heritage on the canal, if the deed which surrounds it is lacking.. in case anyone wonders why Kami is not already Heritage.

I need someone who can not only help to plan this land in the best and most efficient way, but someone who can help with carrying-out the construction quickly, because we are WAY far behind on applying for heritage status, time-wise.... and very importantly, I need someone who is not afraid to tear down something that already exists, if it be not appropriate for the optimal flow of the deed. 

Please respond here or in-game to Atheline.  Looking forward to the professional imput, tyvm~

Edited by Atheline

You might want to speak with Aroma. That girl got skills

She helped me with a plan of my house

• Like 1