Sign in to follow this  
Hailiah

Cannot hitch certain hell horses

Hell Horses with conditions.

[16:17:36] The mature hardened hell horse is too unruly to be hitched.

[16:54:51] The aged fierce hell horse is too unruly to be hitched.

I will check on my others later.

Yes, but those are mature and aged

Edited by Hailiah

It may happen a bit before that as its based on its combat potential so if they gained some skill somehow it may happen slightly before they tick to the next age bracket, but they are to old(or I guess powerful in this situation) to be hitched end of the day still no bug but we may want to clarify better that this isn't solely based on age it just tends to happen around age jumps as there tends to be bigger changes in the stats of them on those.

45 minutes ago, Darklords said:

It may happen a bit before that as its based on its combat potential so if they gained some skill somehow it may happen slightly before they tick to the next age bracket, but they are to old(or I guess powerful in this situation) to be hitched end of the day still no bug but we may want to clarify better that this isn't solely based on age it just tends to happen around age jumps as there tends to be bigger changes in the stats of them on those.

He shows one as being Mature, that is much younger then old. Also how are we supposed to know its "combat potential" if that is the actual method used.

Cough She*

I better add that these are the ones spawned by the Fo Trees and not any that I have bred. (yet)

Edited by Hailiah

3 hours ago, Darklords said:

any chance to show strength from riding, etc.. further details for mounts in inspect creature window? 

--edit

also.. there's that stat from riding on horseback.. what levels this for carts, nothing, any chance for improvement?

Edited by Finnn

unless it's been completely rewritten without patch notes its based on CR multipliers, but based on the fact that testing in WU gives the same results points towards not changed. ideally you want diseased or slow as theyll never unhitch

for a WU explanation, if (folls[x].isDomestic() || folls[x].getStatus().getBattleRatingTypeModifier() <= 1.2F) {

this line checks if aggressive or domestic, if domestic it passes. if aggressive it then checks CR multiplier, if it's 1.2 or below it passes if it's above it fails and gives unrulely error

you can find the CR multipliers at Creature modifiers

As you can see old is 1.3 and aged is 1.2 so it unhitches at that point, hardened has a multiplier of 1.3 so you can only hitch young hardened animals and they'll unhitch at adolescent. fierce raging greenish champion can never be hitched (iirc taming lets them be hitched but tamed stuff dies very fast). a diseased or slow hellhorse would be 0.7 at venerable so either of them will never unhitch or become unrulely.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 1

[09:02:39] You hitch the mature lurking hell horse to the large cart.

[09:02:47] You hitch the aged alert hell horse to the large cart.

Clearly those 2 work, different condition types