Sign in to follow this  
HyruleOrphan

New(Ish) to Wurm Unlimited? Me too! Let me offer you something

I'm Want to start a server with 5-6 people, (or twice that, if the first group want competition)

I'm a new (Ish) Player to this game. I have 250 hours and have a grasp on how to play, but not much on where to go from there. I thought that i would play this in a particular way, something to get me motived, something to grip me into the experience

I want to find a group of 5-6 players, of similarly inexperienced (or more experienced, i do not mind people who just want a small, private server experience joining in on this, especially since i will be doing alot of the server management on my own, the help is imensely apreciated) players who are willing to be dropped haphazzardly into this sandbox world to do whatever, and fight over scraps of iron lumps.

I Have my own, personal, dedicated host so there will be no Fee, or payment needed to enter or anything. If you'd like to contact me for more details, i suggest you add my discord
 HyruleOrphan#2678

As i will be able to tell you more from there

needless to say, i want to play this game, and just get a group of morons (such as myself) to play it with, and experienced players, if this somehow interests you, are invited too.

and i fully acknowledge this has got to be the weirdest way to play this game, but im foolhardy attempting this anyway as i dislike it when i cant just meet people, become friends, and then join their group,
As i hope to do here, i want to get to know everyone, and hopefully we can have fun with this bizzare game

Tell ys what server settings you plan on having,

Are you really having PvP, makes servers rather unpopular

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 7:51 PM, HyruleOrphan said:

and fight over scraps of iron lumps.

There are probably some folks who would enjoy this, but nobody that I'm familiar with. PvE is much more popular, and that's important with so few active players on this game anymore.