Sign in to follow this  
Silviustrz

Bug regarding above 100 items on a pile

As the title suggest, I happened upon this bug while I was mining out some copper ores from meteorites, near a holy site on Melody. I was a bit confused as to why it lets me mine after I reached 100 lumps, but I decided to keep going. No idea how and why I triggered this, however, but it seems to repeat to a nearby lump. Previous actions I did were bringing a 40 lumps pile next to a new meteorite. Then, I proceeded to deplete the now second meteorite, ending up at about 101 lumps. Now I'm mining my third one, with the now total being 125 in one pile in one tile. 

EdfWzxY.png

Some details in this screenshot are more or less irrelevant, but the pile is at the lower right edge of the Pile screen. I will keep mining, see where it stops.

Edit: Moving the whole 155 lumps to another tile did not work, so I have moved only 100. I decided to mine another meteor, and it seems to work " "just fine" " (as I now currently have 110 in the new pile). I thought that adding extra items into the 110 pile would work, but it says [11:23:47] The lump doesn't fit. I conclude that it's an issue with the mining products check, instead of actual item placement.

FAIUihi.png

Edited by Silviustrz
Updates in the bug

The team are aware of this issue, but thank you for reporting it.