Sign in to follow this  
Unclemustache

Cadence Rite of Death

Hi all,

I've been sermoning on my Lib Priest, Unclemustachio, and it appears that Lib is BRIMMING WITH POWERS.

Unfortunately my priest only has 55 channeling so I can't lead a rite and so am reaching out to see if people want to organize a RoD casting.

Is there anyone out there with 90+ Lib channeling who would be willing to lead a Rite?

Are there other quiet Libs out there, other than myself, looking to get that knocked off of their journal list?

I have a 100 faith Mag who can summon whoever to wherever to make this happen.

Who wants to help make it rain Death?  Let's do this! :)

Please either post here or send a message to either Unclemustache, Unclemustachio, or Stetner and we can make it rain blood (or whatever the hell happens when you complete the Rite of Death) :)

Im happy to help out my priest has 99+ chan, i dont need the journal, im from australia and play aest time, so that usually is a problem for most LOL

Hi Zerobyte!  Thanks for the heads up.  I work from home so I can make any time work :)  I appreciate you letting us know - can other people work with a schedule that will work for Zero?

I can bring a 100 faith priest as well, only 80+ channeling tho. I'm in EU timezone so anything when I'm not at sleep should work for me if I get enough heads up ;)

Don't need the journal entry, so only there for help.

Edited by Thassadar

I'd love to get the journal entry on my fresh Lib priest.

Set a time and I'll be there.

Let me know, I play during the same general times at Zerobyte. 100 faith Lib, not great channeling but I think all you'd need is the link to get the entry.

Hi all,

Been advertising in both Freedom and GL and posting the link and not getting a whole lot of interest.

Was going to give it another day just in case because I know the Rites can be a pain to get in on for people who need it for their journals but if you all are still willing to organize a cast we can figure out a good time and place from there :)

Appreciate you all who don't need it but are willing to help!

I've got a 3 day weekend this weekend so should be good to go

Hi all,

Not getting any other interest from this after advertising in both GL and Freedom so if you all are still willing to help with this how about we organize a day and time?

I am in US Pacific Standard time but have a ton of flexibility.  I also have a 100 Faith Mag Priest who can summon to Isle of Skye's sermon area if that works for everybody for a location for the cast.  I'm also willing to travel to another location if it is more convenient for you all.

So what works for everyone?

Organise a day and time and I’m happy to help with cast, don’t need journal. Have a 100 faith 99+ channeling

Would you all be available Friday or Saturday?  I can plan for literally any time after about 12pm PST on Friday.

Edited by Unclemustache

I could do 5pm PST onwards, and have alts i can use to help cast this if need be

Either works for me, its saturday and sunday for me

Would 7pm PST on Saturday the 25th work for everyone?  We can adjust that time to later or earlier.  Do you all want to do this at the Isle of Skye sermon area?  We have multiple summoners available or we are located at I-15 if you wanted to drive over.  And if you don't have a summon for a return trip home we can work something out to get you back to your deed(s).

Edited by Unclemustache

Yep that works for me, makes it 1pm sunday arvo for me

7 hours ago, Unclemustache said:

Would 7pm PST on Saturday the 25th work for everyone?  We can adjust that time to later or earlier.  Do you all want to do this at the Isle of Skye sermon area?  We have multiple summoners available or we are located at I-15 if you wanted to drive over.  And if you don't have a summon for a return trip home we can work something out to get you back to your deed(s).

This looks to be 9pm Saturday for me. That is perfect and my Lib needs the journal. She can accept the summons there and one of my priests will be available to summon her back.

Awesome thank you Zerobyte and Griffy!  Does this work for others that have offered to assist/wanted it for their journal?

Wont work for me as it is 4 am. But I don't need the journal entry, so you go ahead :)

I'd prefer an hour or two later if at all possible with the rest of the folks. 

Hi there, reached out to Griffy and they say they are ok with pushing it back 2 hours to 9pm PST.  Zerobyte will this work for you too?

Let's tentatively schedule this for 9pm PST @the Isle of Skye sermon area.  I've got Griffy confirmed for a summon there so please let me know if others would like a summon and just send a message to Unclemustachio or Stetner with the name I'm summoning :)

I'll keep advertising in GL and Freedom in case anyone else who needs it for journal credit wants to get in but I'm guessing we are it since I've been tossing it into those channels 5 or 6 times a day for a week lol