Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Treasure hunting mobs are saccable. Is that intended?

Interesting video you have there and that was some intense mobs ambushing you. Hard to tell, using a shield and a sickle i think, also look like you used a Libram of the Night tome as well.

I was having Spell Effects window up to check if i am in domain to be able to sack or not.

The thing is if you sac in your god's domain you get favor too, but if you are in a different god's domain you can still sac but won't get the favor which is why this does not seem intended because most tiles are in a god's domain which means you can get rid of the ambush mobs faster than having to get them all to 0 health.

They did add an icon on the buff bar (the blue one second from the left on the second row in the vid) but problem is that also shows when is not domain and all priests get 15 power domain but they cannot sac since is not domain is weird.

So would probably be best if the icon would stop showing in those cases too. If no domain no blue buff icon for domain pls devs:) Or have it of diff color just like you have diff color same icon for holy sites buff. Maybe have it be same color but grey instead of blue and could be green instead of blue if youre in your own god's domain.

Funny fight, and cool idea to sac the hidden creatures. I would be strictly against changing that opportunity. After all, you run some risk by the saccing. I I observed correctly, your saccing was interrupted twice, and all in all, you took quite some damage though the opponents were not outstandingly strong (ok a hell hound and a conda as nasty dmg dealers). With my staff, spiders and hell hounds often are 2 hit.

So I would not recommend everyone, unless sure about their fighting prowess, to try it, especially not against even nastier creatures. Thanks for the video.

Interesting

There is nothing to stop you building an altar before you take on the treasure hunting mobs.

Another problem might be if you sac a hidden mob and its also a mission mob, could be a conflict there I suppose.

Edited by Hailiah

Well since they dont let us butcher and bury the mobs seems odd they would intentionally let us sack them.