Sign in to follow this  
Ayuna

A few questions

1. Renaming a fertile egg does nothing for actually giving a permanent name to a hen when it hatches, right? I've heard that if you give a name to a fertile egg, the hen will be born with that name.

2. Why do some blessed lamps stay lit forever, and others "die" as soon as they run out of fuel? It's a little bit frustrating...

3. Logging out in a caravel seems to put you in the crow's nest upon logging back in. Or was I hallucinating?

Renaming an unhatched fertile egg will produce a chick with that name if the egg actually happens to hatch.

At the stage of life when that chick becomes a hen or rooster, the name will be lost and you'd have to use the normal mayoral means of branding and renaming if you want a rooster or hen to have a name.

• Like 1

Thanks, Tristanc.

What about this question? 

2. Why do some blessed lamps stay lit forever, and others "die" as soon as they run out of fuel? It's a little bit frustrating...

11 hours ago, Ayuna said:

Thanks, Tristanc.

What about this question? 

Blessed lamps that are on a paved tile in the cave or i also think highway will stay lit, rest will die if not refueled.

39 minutes ago, Stinboi said:

Blessed lamps that are on a paved tile in the cave or i also think highway will stay lit, rest will die if not refueled.

This is correct. I have to refill my farm lamps from time to time but not the ones placed on road tiles.

Edited by Marku