Sign in to follow this  
Madnath

Holy sites - have prayer skill increase amount of power gained

As per title, prayer skill should influence the amount of power added to the site. Currently we have exorcism finally given a use via removing corruption, but prayer does nothing to increase the power. It'd be good to have prayer work this way as it'd finally have a system use, outside of just needing 70 for benediction. Give everyone a reason to grind it if they want to, with some reward to it.

• Like 8

That makes sense. A little more meaningful skill is a good thing to have. But also, this part: "we have exorcism finally given a use via removing corruption, but prayer does nothing to increase the power" doesn't seem quite the right behavior.

Yes if higher prayer skill is not giving significantly better gains it seems wrong - make prayer great again!

I really like this idea and it makes perfect sense.  

rdnS1hN.png

So we already have this but I don't think it's really working out very well for us. If someone wants to try and get some info with numbers that'd be great, likely best with a somewhat fresh site incase the amount gained is really low from high QL holy sites

yeah this is already a thing, my 70 prayer acc gets 2-3 ql increases at 50ql whereas a 20 prayer acc is always <1