Sign in to follow this  
Simyaci

Seperate Trade Chat to WTB and WTS

As title suggests, I think Trade chat should be seperated into two because there is too much spam even with low population and WTB messages get bogged down easily.

Then, I will have to keep opened 2 chats same time instead 1.

Yeah, I'm not keen on yet another chat tab. Maybe another way to differentiate? Perhaps tick boxes for WTB, WTS, WTT, PC, that change lines leading with that tag to bold text, or hides those lines? Then you could toggle on the fly which posts you want to see at the moment.

• Like 1

Sounds good - like options "shows WTS", hide "WTB" etc. I wouldnt use it, because Im interesting in both, but if somebody want to sell only, or wtb, sounds better instead seperated them.

One possible option could be that each different text is coloured differently from each other

12 hours ago, Ame said:

One possible option could be that each different text is coloured differently from each other

That would only mean a chat full of multicoloured spam. It's also not an accessible option. (Colourblindness is relatively common.)

-1 i like it how it is today, its easy to see if people are selling or buying with the WTS and WTB,