Sign in to follow this  
FallenKnight

Add portal from SFI to Defiance

2 hours ago, Cipacadrinho said:

Why are they trying so hard not to  have all the pvp-ers on one server? Do they think the internet is gonna break if they do that?

Yep all 20 of them lol

All the pvp servers need to be collapsed into one server and I think defiance would be perfect for that. The devs trying to balance 3 different pvp servers leaves zero time for them to work on other things. +1 shut down epic convert chaos to a pve server and make defiance the pvp server.

19 hours ago, Cipacadrinho said:

Why are they trying so hard not to  have all the pvp-ers on one server? Do they think the internet is gonna break if they do that?

Like typing google into google? :)

Same reason why they have to many freedom servers, they want new players to have a fresh start, good in short terms, really hurt the game in the long run.

for the suggestion -1, merge everything or nothing.

12 hours ago, Stinboi said:

Same reason why they have to many freedom servers, they want new players to have a fresh start, good in short terms, really hurt the game in the long run.

for the suggestion -1, merge everything or nothing.

They need new servers for fresh start, NFI isn't a spring chicken anymore and they had a fair share of few windows of opportunity already in there

-1 to any bandaid for delayed cluster merge. It would open the silvers on accounts cross cluster without opening clusters which may cause multiple disruptive effects. Much worse, it could create further bandaids deepening the existing code split instead of removing it.

Apart from that, nothing against all players being able to access all servers on any cluster. Just make it happen without such botch.

Edited by Ekcin

That moment when you argue that the population of an MMO should be kept forever segregated because players interacting with other players may hurt the game, again, IN AN MMO  😂

Well if we were all interested in pvp on chaos or epic we would have played before the new servers. I know there is people who play both servers but they all played on the sfi cluster before. Me myself started simply because it would be fun with a Fresh start. Why would you want to take away the reason why so many people came back to playing again?

15 minutes ago, feldoh said:

Me myself started simply because it would be fun with a Fresh start. Why would you want to take away the reason why so many people came back to playing again?

the fresh start was almost 3 years ago now, it's not exactly fresh anymore, unless you're advocating for another server?

14 minutes ago, feldoh said:

Well if we were all interested in pvp on chaos or epic we would have played before the new servers. I know there is people who play both servers but they all played on the sfi cluster before. Me myself started simply because it would be fun with a Fresh start. Why would you want to take away the reason why so many people came back to playing again?

because its going on 3 years and my alt on nfi now has more stam than most mains have strength on sfi and its no longer a fresh experience

Defiance has the potential to become THE PvP server for all clusters past and future. Don't miss out on this opportunity Defiancians! 

NVM. :) 

Edited by Muse

Please, give me this.

Played 15 years on SFI and only have a mediocre PvP toon to show for it.

The anguish of doing that all over again is too much.

I'll be drawing my pension before I'm competitive on NFI.