Sign in to follow this  
FallenKnight

Add portal from SFI to Defiance

They could use the jackal portals for that since they don't have a purpose anymore.

32 minutes ago, feldoh said:

No no and no

Can I ask why you would be against this??

Everything is in place for this to happen if they cross exactly like we do from NFI. 

Big +1

56 minutes ago, Pnutp said:

Can I ask why you would be against this??

Everything is in place for this to happen if they cross exactly like we do from NFI. 

Big +1

Because it’ll be for the “benefit of your group and not mine”

From what i know ppl from SFI join the weakest groups not many go join JK so its make more balance beetwen groups.

Right, bring people from SFI with over 80-90 body stats plus full tome. Yea, its ,,balance"

7 minutes ago, Hawkinson said:

Right, bring people from SFI with over 80-90 body stats plus full tome. Yea, its ,,balance"

tomes are disabled on defiance and theres more 80+ str toons actively playing on defiance than there is actively playing on chaos lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

tomy są wyłączone w przypadku buntu, a więcej 80+ toonów aktywnie gra w bunt, niż aktywnie gra w chaos lol

Agree

Playing on both servers and i know more 80+ toons on defiance than chaos xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkinson said:

The tomes wouldn’t transfer, it could be the exact same as it is now. I have tomes on freedom that don’t cross to defiance. I would bet there no more 70+ body accounts on chaos than there is on defiance. Just make a portal the same, no fight skill, faith or tomes would cross. Would just consolidate all toxic pvpers that the wurm community don’t like or care about into one place so at least we might get a little attention.

• Like 2

+1 for reasons stated already

18 minutes ago, Pnutp said:

The tomes wouldn’t transfer, it could be the exact same as it is now. I have tomes on freedom that don’t cross to defiance. I would bet there no more 70+ body accounts on chaos than there is on defiance. Just make a portal the same, no fight skill, faith or tomes would cross. Would just consolidate all toxic pvpers that the wurm community don’t like or care about into one place so at least we might get a little attention.

yes

+1, it really is about time the servers merged for players at least. just make a freedom portal (like pvp) to freedom and players can go from there.

Why are they trying so hard not to  have all the pvp-ers on one server? Do they think the internet is gonna break if they do that?

Like typing google into google? :)

Edited by Cipacadrinho