Sign in to follow this  
Madnath

Akashic Mirror - Vyn holy site found!

https://celebration.yaga.host/#678,1551

Come help us power this badboy up. Bring yourself and your priest, feel free to work with others to sermon and pray, even if you're max faith to help get this to 100ql.

To easily get here, turn on "Special places" and get yourself to the Nikalus 138 guard tower, and there's a path west you can see on the map just a touch south from it. Very easy and pretty central to get to, so shouldn't be any hassle for folk to get to. Come join us and get some SB and skill ticks!

• Like 1

I have read the holy site info, but I am still a bit confused. As a Fo follower, can I still add to this Holy Site in any way?

On 3/12/2023 at 8:31 PM, Valdor said:

I have read the holy site info, but I am still a bit confused. As a Fo follower, can I still add to this Holy Site in any way?

You'll get a bonus to imping clay items and as far as we've seen everyone in local gets the pulse sleep bonus. But otherwise, you wont really get any benefit. You can sermon here as we do have enough folks for that if you want more faith, which is nice. Doing sermons in holy sites does increase amount of faith gained, should be the same so long as you're a white light god, as you are.

Sounds good. I visited yesterday and I must have missed you all, but it was still worth the trip just to see the new mirror. Now, I am off to the new Fo site. That's my god, so I have to get to work ;) 

[21:37:01] A cryptic mirror, peering into what might be another world. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It bears an aura of Vynora. Power: 71.172356, Corruption: 0.0.

We did it, what a long day!

From 51 corruption and 1 power, to this. Went from tainted, to blessed, and when it crossed 70 power, sacred.

Edited by Rocklobster
  • Like 1