Sign in to follow this  
Ghostface

WTS Drake set (black) with rare parts

Hello! It's time to say goodbye to my beautiful Drake set. Has RARE parts. I am selling a set in full!

for silver or silver + scale pieces. Price 3,2g

Offers here or in game Ghostface.

z0ml0dn.jpg

VYn3Szj.png

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

You might confuse the drake set price with scale set price

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Zarame said:

You might confuse the drake set price with scale set price

Well... I won't explain it to everyone individually so I'll write here: standard price simply set in my opinion is 2 - 2.20g
Mine contains 3 parts that are rare. One of the 3 bones that cost me was the price of 30 - 35s. We all can count :) unless it doesn't matter to you, my friend, whether an item is rare or not... because it is for me. (if someone puts a regular scale set for sale for 3,5g, and the other person puts the same but rare - they will be at the same price?) It's not a price that can't be changed.  I like to trade and please don't go offtopic, if you don't want to buy - don't buy. Do not comment. best regards.

Edited by Ghostface
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

On 3/11/2023 at 10:01 AM, Ghostface said:

Well... I won't explain it to everyone individually so I'll write here: standard price simply set in my opinion is 2 - 2.20g
Mine contains 3 parts that are rare. One of the 3 bones that cost me was the price of 30 - 35s. We all can count :) unless it doesn't matter to you, my friend, whether an item is rare or not... because it is for me. (if someone puts a regular scale set for sale for 3,5g, and the other person puts the same but rare - they will be at the same price?) It's not a price that can't be changed.  I like to trade and please don't go offtopic, if you don't want to buy - don't buy. Do not comment. best regards.

🤣🤣🤣