Sign in to follow this  
nineol

Holy Sites - Unnatural Conditioned Creature Not Colored

One of the things that I've been most excited about with the new holy sites is the addition of previously impossible conditioned mobs.  I've discovered my first conditioned (and comically large) ram but he does not have the color tint applied to him that other slow mobs do.  

GcQKU3y.png

• Like 5

Yeah, I was so excited for rainbow seals, but none of the holy seals seem to be tinted either :(. Please give us consistent condition colours, devs - it makes no sense to have them for some creatures and not others! 

(Also please give us cows. We don't need more unicorns, we're already overrun with them. Plz and thank you.)

• Like 4

We just had a hardened deer spawn at the Fo Tree indy, it was the correct colour tint.

May be because deer had conditions previously in the game's history but afaik seals, sheep etc never did? So there are still a number of conditioned holdover deer from old times kicking about with their colours and the conditioned deer for the holy sites were a reintroduction of an existing model rather than a first introduction of a model. Dunno - but that seems to make sense.

• Like 1

Gently bumping this back to the top now that the mobs that can spawn from holy sites have been bugfixed.  Now there are even more poor animals missing their tints!

With a couple more holy sites popping up after a long dry period, just doing this another bump.

Would be helpful to know, at least, if the intention is to colour them like the others but it's just not at the top of the joblist right now, or if they were deliberately implemented without colour conditions and are likely to stay that way...

• Like 1