Sign in to follow this  
wipeout

Rift's spawning too close to buildings

As the title states a recent rift spawned ontop of a off deed house resulting in the terrain inside the house to become wonky the whole area went from mostly flat to insanely spikey including the nearby road

9sRI54i.jpg
FUY5uLL.jpg

Here we folks see this legendary deed it or lose it -  thing happening as it own habitat.

18 hours ago, Ulost said:

Here we folks see this legendary deed it or lose it -  thing happening as it own habitat.

1. Not my house
2. The Deed that this house belongs to has this house is really close to it
3. Rift's are meant to have a min distance from deeds as a limit that also applies to a few other things so far as I recall as to not impact deeds(This gets ignored from time to time due to rift generation failing to find a great spot and thus forcing it or so I have been told)
4. Rift's on celebration have a habit of spawning near this place(1 in 3 rifts spawns around the area the other spawn point is like a 3 min walk away south east) sometimes so close that the terrain deformation hits that deed even(The owner and I have had plenty of chats about this in the past of her coming on and seeing her farmland made uneven)
5. Rifts in that particular area have spawned in places that as per what was originally said they would not spawn at have spawned at.

So there is something that is failing and thus it ends up forcing a rift to spawn too close to a deed

I made a topic about it in 2019 asking for some more clarification on how the rift spawning mechanic chooses its location as it seems to favor certain criteria and not much was shared on that but since then I have had some info shared by devs on the topic and things such as this are not meant to happen and to report it the next time such a thing happens.

This isn't the first time this house has taken a hit from something like this the last time the deed facing door got hit prompting me and her to start digging into trying to find out what the criteria for rift spawning actually is.