Sign in to follow this  
Muse

QoL : Action Not Words

I have noticed that some actions use the action timer and take a long time to complete - yet don't give any skill.

I'm not talking about the world-changing activities such as pushing heavy objects around, or occasions where you need time to think about the task, such as deciding whether to really go to sleep and log out. 

I'm talking about the little things that maybe, possibly, shouldn't really use the action timer at all, or, if they do, they should really give us some skills! :) 

For example:

• Applying wax to paper/papyrus - why does this take so long, and if it has to take a long time, why don't we get papermaking or cooking skill for the action?
  • Wrapping food - again, why the action timer and no skills to gain?

Maybe it's just an oversight. :) 

If you can think of other actions with action timers but no skillgain, please add them here - hopefully the Devs will sort them and things will speed up, or maybe they'll give us some juicy new skills! ;) 

Edited by Muse
  • Like 6

prolly some of these things have to do with pvp, others may be intended as an opt-in for the action as you have some time to hit exit if you do not intend to proceed with said action.