Sign in to follow this  
Pheonixluvsfire

Dyeable Tabards

This may have been suggested in the past, but I'll shoot it out there again. Especially since they are adding dyeable carpets.

Please, please, please can we have a dyeable tabard? We have dyeable bardings, dyeable banners, heck even most armor and clothes are dyeable or have versions which are dyeable. I just want a tabard I can wear that doesn't make me look like a tower guard. It doesn't have to be super fancy or anything. In a perfect world it would be nice to maybe have 5 dyeable areas so you could dye four quadrants of the tabard and the trim all different colors, but even having a solid 1 color dyeable tabard would be a huge improvement.

I know some people might want custom symbols or heraldry and maybe that is something that could be looked into in the future but this is something that could be so simple to implement now for an instant improvement.

Please devs, I'm begging you! (grovels)

• Like 4

i think that ALL the clothing stuff or even everything in the game should be dyeable, but especially cloth parts should be white and dyeable, maybe with a pair of masks to make customization a cool thing.