Sign in to follow this  
Schiann

Zenity

Has anyone been in touch with him? I've messaged him, but no response.

I came back from a long absence, and he's not been on Wurm in quite some time. He's been a reliable neighbour for a long, long time, so I've been a little concerned.

If anyone has contact with him, please let him know Schiann enquired. :)

• Like 1

Doing a quick forums search, looks like @Zenitywas last on 1 hour ago (On the forums at least). Can't speak for their in-game presence. 

• Like 2

This topic could be deleted now - been in touch with Zenity now, all good :)

• Like 1

Hi to both of you from an old neighbour!

I got an email House of Lords is disbanding, RIP.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LordLouis said:

Hi to both of you from an old neighbour!

I got an email House of Lords is disbanding, RIP.

Oh no! Hopefully Emoo is on it. Would hate to see the place crumble away.

• Like 4

Dear lord, not HoL. I don't think i could stand that. All that time, effort and planning.

It's the jewel of the steppe.

• Like 3

Zenity,

You are the jewel of the steppe, hope to see you back some day soon!

Best regards friend

Edited by Lewis
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 12:42 AM, Zenity said:

Dear lord, not HoL. I don't think i could stand that. All that time, effort and planning.

It's the jewel of the steppe.

+100

It is indeed a superb example of what can be done in Wurm.

Skyefox and I have been repeatedly invited "inside" to tile count its road changes to help keep the Albia map uptodate.

We hope it does not go down.

Cheers, Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy

Edited by HughMongus
  • Like 3

I see the glorious hol would be missed, but the poor creator forgotton,  😉,  I jest.

Good to see some old names, old friends, even for a brief moment, many memories re surface.

Thanks Emoo for keeping it up  after all this time. I thought it would be a forgotton ruin by now.

• Like 3

Got you mate!

I did my yearly round of upkeep for all the deeds I have at the start of the month but a few did dip under 30days so sorry for the undue panic!

It's a small fortune to keep it maintained but honestly worth it, still preserved in the same condition as the day you left incase the owners decide to come home. :)

• Like 4

@Emooyou were always a legend and still are , glad i left it with you however feel bad you forking out for it all this time.

As for Zorana and I we made a life after meeting in Wurm,  we had a beautiful  child , I thank Wurm and its existence for my sons existence.  Hard to describe really.

I can say for certain that neither of us will return, the ultimate end of hols is your decision.

Devs don't see it as heritage or worthwhile,  why should you.

Let it RIP, you have my blessings  and eternal gratitude for keeping your word  , you're an enigma,  and i respect that always.

Much  love

Louis 

• Like 5

@ZenityZenity may your fame live on , good thread really.

Nicest bloke and neighbour I could ever ask for. May life treat you well, or at least weller, i remember our convos friend. 

• Like 3

@HughMongusgood to see you and your wife still so active and diligently still keeping your map top notch, also great folk to meet. I must say I miss all the folks I bonded with over the years, such bonds made learning each others souls over time, great memories.

Shout to @Pingpongif he's still around,  @Schianngreat friend too..

@Enkialways loved you  , enough reminiscing,  I'll be going , old memories dug up briefly to bury again

• Like 2

On 4/18/2023 at 3:08 PM, LordLouis said:

@HughMongusgood to see you and your wife still so active and diligently still keeping your map top notch, also great folk to meet.

Thank you sir for compliment.  Congrats to you and Zorana on creating a happy Real Life together and the arrival of your 1st child.  Skyefox and I wish you both the best for the future.  I can imagine when the little on is old enough, we will see you back here as a family unit.

Warmest regards,

Hughmongus and Skyefox

Cartographers of Indy since 2013

On 4/18/2023 at 11:03 PM, LordLouis said:

@ZenityZenity may your fame live on , good thread really.

Nicest bloke and neighbour I could ever ask for. May life treat you well, or at least weller, i remember our convos friend. 

The feeling is mutual, From my annoying little messed up deed by Big Sky, to my twice deeded St Alponso's Pancake Breakfast, you' were a fixture of the steppe, and an asset to both Indy and Serenity, where your walls live on, incomplete, but tall and majestic as ever. Your Staff has pride of place in the collection of items i keep to remind me of players who have gone, so they are not forgotten.

I even make sure that whenever I cross back into Indy from other servers, I cross at a point where HoL is my first sight.

• Like 1