Sign in to follow this  
SweetSerenade

Add titles for the skills missing titles

Not sure if this has been brought up before or not but I haven't ever seen a suggestion so figured I would

Theirs 50/70/90 titles for 134/137 different skills, seems only natural to give titles to the missing 3 which don't have titles, Trebuchet, Blades Smithing, and Weaponhead smithing

I feel like Blade Smithing and Weapon Head Smithing have always been completely pointless skills, but I think the general theme is that they add the titles for people with the requisite skill who suggest a name. 

• Like 1

Personally, I feel like the Weaponsmithing subskills should just be absorbed into WS. I'm of the same mind as Old, that they've always been pointless skills.

That said, if they're going to stick around, they should have titles.

5 minutes ago, Schiann said:

Personally, I feel like the Weaponsmithing subskills should just be absorbed into WS. I'm of the same mind as Old, that they've always been pointless skills.

That said, if they're going to stick around, they should have titles.

I wonder if they are slated for removal in the internal dev roadmap. It's possible they have two skills in mind to replace them in the food affinity sequence, but the code isn't in place yet. 

In any case, people who have 50/70/90 in skills that are slated for removal should probably still get a title that they can keep after the skill is removed. It seems like such an easy thing to do that it doesn't really need to be wait for a larger change.

Edited by Ols