Sign in to follow this  
Darklords

Defiance PMKS March 7th

Nerf treb damage to do 10% of what it currently does and add 2 hours to all raid windows 

• Like 1

Cap wind speeds to a light breeze in the starter zones

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carmichael said:

Nerf treb damage to do 10% of what it currently does and add 2 hours to all raid windows 

if every treb shot causes fireworks to go off above the treb then +1 to this

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Radircs said:

Caping QL on anything can't be the answere. MR is currently more or less pined to starter every deed that that was createt outside is basicly camped down in a month. Caped QL will leed to QL diffrence in gear and ther fore solidefies advantages. Current PvP balance is allredy strongly favored for a win more aditude.

The only way of fixing PvP is compleatly overhaul combat, sige and inventory drop. But then is it still Wurm?

Wut? Mr has more deeds on the mainland then jk

have gm created gates + fences around starter areas, if your account is more than 14 days in game playtime you cannot access these areas

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zykat said:

have gm created gates + fences around starter areas, if your account is more than 14 days in game playtime you cannot access these areas

Yes make starter starter

A debuff similar to enemy in local that reduces skillgain, but base in on character skillpoints and have it build over time the longer you are on starter. Not sure on how fast/slow it would need to build, or perhaps it jumps a percentage each time said player uses a pvp portal in the starter area. The only problem I can see with this is the debuff would probably need to carry over with you to freedom to prevent you from just camping with an alt and popping over to complete a mission or kill a newer player on starter.

A death buff that allows a player to re-gear at a faster rate for a period of time after being killed by an enemy player? Perhaps it gives the increased gear ql gain rate but up to 80? Wouldn't benefit people with a crafter alt seperate from their main pvp player but would help a good number of newer players that are crafter/pvp.

Edited by Rockmodd

reduce starter guards to normal guards, remove chests, beef up raid window to 4 hours, but add a X% res stone feature if you’re living on starter.

Cap copper to 75QL

Edited by DADLER

make skills default to 90 on starter so its harder to train skills 

When dying on starter gear gets deleted like upkeep for starter deeds when drained 

Delete all pvp servers and everyone can just sit on the forums and pvp here like this.

You all talk about wanting new players to come join, but with the amount of negative attitude and behaviors on display in the many different pvp posts...why would any new player want to come and pvp in Wurm. I'm often asked to come join pvp, but I can tell you that this is one of the main reasons why I wont, you all just destroy your self from the inside out.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gnomegates said:

Delete all pvp servers and everyone can just sit on the forums and pvp here like this.

You all talk about wanting new players to come join, but with the amount of negative attitude and behaviors on display in the many different pvp posts...why would any new player want to come and pvp in Wurm. I'm often asked to come join pvp, but I can tell you that this is one of the main reasons why I wont, you all just destroy your self from the inside out.

+1 I would not recommend anyone join pvp when your only experience will be the strongest group continuing to try force you off the server and derailing every thread with suggestions that only make their group stronger. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gnomegates said:

+1 would not recommend anyone joining pvp when your only experience will be being the strongest group continuing to try not to be forced off of the not server by continuing to not derail threads with suggestions that make life harder to read

Just now, platinumteef said:

+1 would not recommend anyone joining pvp when your only experience will be being the strongest group continuing to try not to be forced off of the not server by continuing to not derail threads with suggestions that make life harder to read

smh my head

I say we just bring back the challenge server

2x/3x Increased skillgain

2x action timers

Increased improve rates of equipment up to 70ql like defiance

4k map to start off, maybe round 2 if plenty of players increase to 8k

No template kingdoms - Freedom kingdom to encourage PMK's - Freedom kingdom cannot have king/titles

PMK's enabled - 1g per kingdom

No need for premium - uncapped skills

90 day character reset (Promotes not spending all day every day trying to build impenetrable deeds + hiding away "good gear and loot" cause in the end its gonna be reset anyway)

No priest restrictions - Keep Champs disabled.

Add back all meditation path abilities

1 account per IP logged into the server to get rid of alts

Increase max faith gains per day to 10(+2 for completion of journal)

Increase max meditations to 10 before 3 hour interval kicks in

Centralized HoTA and Depot area to encourage pvp and encourage strategic fighting

Leaderboard system + tracking (Most kills, Most Captures of Depots/Hotas, Most Deed drains, Highest pvp rank) - this will give cosmetic rewards on SFI/NFI to the "winners" to encourage playing on the server

Reduce unique spawning times to 1 week

Remove res stones & mag res stone to encourage a full loot pvp system

Edited by Zykat
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Zykat said:

2x action timers

No template kingdoms - Freedom kingdom to encourage PMK's - Freedom kingdom cannot have king/titles

90 day character reset (Promotes not spending all day every day trying to build impenetrable deeds + hiding away "good gear and loot" cause in the end its gonna be reset anyway)

Centralized HoTA and Depot area to encourage pvp and encourage strategic fighting

Leaderboard system + tracking (Most kills, Most Captures of Depots/Hotas, Most Deed drains, Highest pvp rank)

I've never played challenge but it always seemed like the best format for wurm pvp 

Have templars and possibly the raid window scale according to deed size and citizen count off of the starter area. So a small deed with only a couple citizen would have much stronger templars compared to a large deed with lots of players? I'm just trying to throw out some ideas to counter the problems of getting a footing on the mainland.

Also think the anti-raid mechanics need to be looked at. Besides archery (which isn't super useful against armored characters with good shield skill) the only real defense i have seen is trying to push out from a mine hop. I wanted ballista to be overhauled to have a reticle similar to fishing that would allow you to use siege machines as counter raid...but that skill was removed so yeah...

Edited by Rockmodd
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zykat said:

2x action timers

Leaderboard system + tracking (Most kills, Most Captures of Depots/Hotas, Most Deed drains, Highest pvp rank)

gotta admit, that sounds super fun

make minedoors great again. make it so enemies can't enter minedoors again like it used to. Then i feel like people would stand a bit more of a chance outside deed. also removing enemies unlocking locks in local off deed. if you wanna get in you gotta pick it. I feel like that would add more pvp within itself that isn't a slaughterfest right off the rip

Edited by Carmichael

Replace all mobs on starter island with eagle spirits, drake spirits and nogumps. This will not only ready new players got pvp but disinterest other groups from coming to starter islands.

• Like 1

Glad jk finally gave in and made it obvious that every single suggestions your group has made the past 12 months has been to benefit your group or penalize enemy groups :) Maybe the devs or jk? whoever is in charge make reasonable changes to the game. None of your ideas makes sense to encourage pvp, but they make awhole lot of sense if the argument was "What could benefit us"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, feldoh said:

Glad jk finally gave in and made it obvious that every single suggestions your group has made the past 12 months has been to benefit your group or penalize enemy groups :) Maybe the devs or jk? whoever is in charge make reasonable changes to the game. None of your ideas makes sense to encourage pvp, but they make awhole lot of sense if the argument was "What could benefit us"

just don't