Sign in to follow this  
Notsodirt

Mini BSB

Similar to Bulk Storage bin
1/4 the foot point
1/4 the storage

why.
not everything requires 16,000 volume storages.

this isn't a essential item.
but would be nice for crafting stations for that don't require high Volume storage for crafting
and the time isn't just giant bins taking over most of the floor.

what would I use this for.
near my dye station,
near my runes station,
and any kind of thing that doesn't require large 
and cases where a Crate or crate rack item count doesn't make sense for storage.

• Like 8

Any time anyone takes a common item and makes it smaller, it instantly becomes extremely cute and absolutely necessary, and now I can't wait until this happens.

• Like 1

I'd like this as something the size and shape of the Cupboard, with many small sorting sections similar to the Alchemist's Cupboard (but for "dry" bulk, of course). It would go next to... my Alchemist's Cupboard, for dye/NS materials.

• Like 2

Back before the fireplace became auto-lit I remember wishing there was a bulk unit for storing kindling that didn't look like buttocks next to it.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

unlimited have often a mod for a cupboard that works as a bsb, wich is perfect to store stuff like firewood or ingredients in kitchen, or alchemy items in your laboratory, wich then substitutes the incredibly ugly large or small crate... since it's just a cosmetic stuff, i second that the actual coffer or another furniture like that, will be changed to be a mini bsb instead of an empty container.

• Like 2

I agree, but I think they should be for specific things or at least have variant models. It'd be nice to have one for writing materials, one for chemicals, one for wood, etc.

• Like 1