Sign in to follow this  
BipolarBear

Red dragon public slaying on Harmony

V92QAPf.jpeg

All priest owners rejoice!  Say a prayer for our Grootyboy and his legendary persistence! Long may he chase treasure maps!

As promised, Southern Harmony Alliance has yet again trapped a unique, this time a dragon and made the slaying available for the whole community.   All are welcome, even those who *cough* keep their slayings "close to their heart (and wallet)".

Red dragon blood makes a ropemaking imbue.

Alts policy:  Knock yourself out, let's crash the server, who cares. 🙂

Sermons:  Altars will be available and queue will be maintained, please be respectful and don't try to ninja a sermon.  Fo priests will be available to cleanse your cooties, so non-priests please dismount and huddle up around altars.

Location revealed a bit earlier than announced, If you activated any alts please send them to help sermoners!

VYN FOLLOWERS, ENSURE YOUR SB IS BURNED, WE'RE HAVING ROS AT THE SAME TIME!

Not sure if timer is right.  Slaying is at 21:00 GMT on Saturday, 25/02/23

http://timer_E1677358721.svg

Edited by BipolarBear
  • Like 29

Thank you for capturing this beast and hosting a public slaying BipolarBear and the rest of the Southern Harmony Alliance, it's much appreciated!

Myself and 3 other friends are sharping our weapons and improving our armour in preparation for this event, looking forward to it!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bauk said:

Thank you for capturing this beast and hosting a public slaying BipolarBear and the rest of the Southern Harmony Alliance, it's much appreciated!

Myself and 3 other friends are sharping our weapons and improving our armour in preparation for this event, looking forward to it!

Thank you Bauk, but I cannot claim credit for this one, it was Gwen Groot and Weebs dying time and time again while I was asleep on my sofa 🙂

Edited by BipolarBear
  • Like 3

real kind fella ,thanks! (nice pic too).

Edited by tomcatvmp
added nice pic too)
  • Like 1

Thank you for making this public, it's how it should be for everyone to take part, appreciate the work it took.

• Like 3

Thank you for posting this, and posting it as a public slaying. I am sure that I speak for most here at Aftermath, it is MOST respected and appreciated! 

• Like 4

comming will be nice slaying... Thanx Yaros for comming so fast too help us capture the dragon:P.. and thanx Lyarza my friend for being so fast to put me in touch with him:).. we apreciate you help so much !🥰

• Like 4

thanks for making it public as well as later. i work saturdays too and miss alot of slayings because of it. 😕

Edited by Soulrender
  • Like 1

Good job Grooty, Weeb, and Gwen for capturing him!

Haven Hill Stables is located just a few steps south of the Dragon and we are filled with boatloads of fresh, young,  top quality, lvl 95 drafts, speeds, Hell horses, and 10 trait pure output sheep. Shoot me a pm if you'd like to place an order, or stop by and browse. Feel free to use our port at Q21 and bewp a few steps  due-north on the freeway and you will run right into the Dragon. Massive selection of top quality animals at low prices. Horse gear merchants, and creature cages also available.

Edited by LeBonBon
  • Like 1

Great to see a public slaying for a Dragon.  Cheers to those most generous.  :)

• Like 1

Hey there.

Id like to attend this however I might be just getting home from work as its starting, any chance on a summon from one of the attendees would be appreciated. will pay 1s for the trouble.

Many thanks  Oct

if you need summoning please go into  freedom to ask  plenty will help out  i am  sure :)  

Edited by Gwenifer

Thanks to the people who sighted and trapped the dragon, I wish there were more people like you in this game! GG!

• Like 2