Sign in to follow this  
DNR

Justice For Trash

I am writing this because I do not understand what has happened with the Trash account.   It seemed that the account was banned some time ago for cheating, I think I recall something about the forum account also being banned.  It now seems that the ban has ended or been removed.   I am wondering if it was some mistake, or not true at all, or there was some reversal of the ban if in fact there was a ban.

I ask this because online, in a virtual realm reality is what we perceive.  This creates the perception that some people can engage in cheating and then somehow escape the consequences.  It makes it seem like the best coarse of action is to cheat  because if you do not then it seems your efforts amount to nothing more than fodder to validate those that do cheat.   

There is no way to know if cheating went on or did not go on there is only perception and the lack of clear understanding on this creates the perception of some sort of nefarious deal making. So I am hoping for the sake of the integrity of the system that someone knows what actually happened and can give at least a rough account of it so that at least our perception can remain that legitimate rule abiding game play has a purpose other than validating the online ego of those that find ways to exploit and cheat.     

Thank you to anyone for any help with this

Edited by DNR

Alt account for challenging moderation, excellent.  Thread 🔒 incoming

u0AtOqZ.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DADLER said:

u0AtOqZ.jpg

I guess you perceive this as helpful 

13 minutes ago, DADLER said:

u0AtOqZ.jpg

To be fair, it have to open for like a week or so at least, like another similar topic on this forum

i think its wierd, but breaking the forum rules wont get you anywhere.

27 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

he got hit on the head with a comically large mallet and forgot he was banned

this is what I heard too

This is about moderation in general, a lot of people are starting to ask questions and it's the right thing to do. 

• Like 3

Seems weird that Wurm censors player feedback. I guess that's why so many bitter ex players flame the Steam reviews.    Free speech!!!!! 🤣

If it weren't a bad cheat then why not say it? Otherwise people may believe rumors' and feel really discouraged.

Edited by Omar
  • Like 3

I've always thought perma bans are to harsh. I know some baddies have had long bans and came back and continued, there's also players that love the game and get carried away. For these players a 1 to 3 month or even a year ban is punitive. 

• Like 3

So you mean cheat your brains out.. Take three months in the icebox and then continue.. Interesting perspective there.. :)

• Like 2

I heard he baked children into pies in his cabin in the woods. Dang witches.

1 minute ago, KarlFranz said:

It's amazing how far people go on no evidence and a lot of rumors lmao

Weren't you upvoting every post your cheerleader squad was making about bogus moderation/no transparency and "unbanning the Non Toxic players" ??
How is this any different here? 

That's exactly what happens if there's no transparency people start to question why was he banned and why was he unbanned? Is staff involved? Is there any priviledges for some and not all? Is this game fair to play? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Atndy said:

I heard he baked children into pies in his cabin in the woods. Dang witches.

I do this all the time at my mountain deed. It's not a bannable offence iirc

19 minutes ago, KarlFranz said:

It's amazing how far people go on no evidence and a lot of rumors lmao

I've just heard about a well known player swear black and blue they weren't macroing and believed him because he couldn't be that stupid when using someone else's account. Then seen the event logs that said otherwise.
The only evidence we usually see is ban or unban. Forgive me for not believing anything a player says.

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

I dont read this as about moderation at all  I read it as a request for information   

• Like 2

Well, there was no "We took out the Trash" Gallow's post, so why think he was perma banned?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Galatyn said:

Well, there was no "We took out the Trash" Gallow's post, so why think he was perma banned?

and 2 likes from Pukaria and Zykat

Look at you guys running disinfo lololol

Because many from your kingdom told us he was and that he was appealing it. They only do Gallows for a select few, so that means nothing. 

Edited by Omar

1 minute ago, Omar said:

and 2 likes from Pukaria and Zykat

Look at you guys running disinfo lololol

You are projecting a lot of stuff on me. You think I know what's going on?? lol

They had a Defiance event for beheading the king and no follow up. That's weird; I'm not saying it isn't.

I just also think it's funny to essentially call for transparency on a fresh forum account created to keep the OP's true identity secret.

3 minutes ago, Pukaria said:

I just also think it's funny to essentially call for transparency on a fresh forum account created to keep the OP's true identity secret.

Funny or really sad? That people are afraid to express their thoughts without prosecution?

Edited by Ism
  • Like 1

No wonder people post anonymously, look at how everyone is reacting.  The OP probably just doesn't want to have to deal with this drama in game.    They only asked what we are all wondering, (well most of us anyway).

1 minute ago, Ism said:

Funny or really sad? That people are afraid to express their thoughts without prosecution?

They prolly wouldn't need to be afraid to express their thoughts if they were genuine, rather than the attempt at manipulating staff while simultaneously slandering Trash that was the OP.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Pukaria said:

Funny or an opportunity to attack the poster and not the posted? 

I think it's smart. 

Edited by Omar