Sign in to follow this  
HenryofSkalitz

Epic Spirit Gate Mission for Journal

We started the epic spirit gate mission with Alesrteil, anyone that wants the mission for the journal can come to L10 Skalitz and attach a few pieces to the gate, we have materials. The deed is on the highway network and the spirit gate right next to the road, you can't miss it.

[edit] To clarify the spirit gate is NOT on deed[/edit]

[edit2]ON HOLD There is an issue with the mission site, we need to rebuild the spirit gate to a higher elevation as the wiki states that: "When the Spirit Gates asks to be constructed higher up than 100 steps, this translates to atleast 1000 dirt above sea-level." [/edit2]

Edited by HenryofSkalitz
  • Like 1

Spirit Gate location update

You can follow the paved path from the main road through the camellia field at this location up to the mountain, you can't miss it.  I will have plenty of resources there in an hour or so. The gate needs to be finished for the journal entry achievement.

https://harmony.yaga.host/#573,1792

This is how the path looks.

2aaRTkO.jpg

Edited by HenryofSkalitz

Hey

do you know if I need to be on server when it's finished to count for journal?

I could sail over to attach a few for journal. Would be bad if I miss it for journal cause I sailed back.

thanks for asking :)

when will it be finished? Don't need to know on minute but will it be hours or days? Lot of parts to add I guess.

1750 more material are needed out of 3000 to finish, now we are 5 people working on it, work proggres is fast, but we dont have bricks on site. Finish time may be from some hours to 1 day perhaps, this is my guess 

Thanks for the journal entry. And thank you for sharing it with the public.  Sorry I had to leave early.