Sign in to follow this  
Sabrinawaveshadow

Cradle owner where are you..!!!!!

Greetings.  I am in search of the owner or spokesperson of authority of cradle.  I plan to do a MAJOR expansion.  and this directly affects your deed..  If i expand to max allowance. it will take 85% of the water tunnel to you.  but regardless the tunnel will be deeded over to some degree . no choice.   but the other item of consequence is that the expansion would totally wipe out your off deed mine.    If i am unable to reach you in a timely manner this outcome will come to pass. I am going to deed up to backside of the mine for a couple of weeks as we try to track you down..  I hope you do look at forms or someone of your fiends know how to reach you.. .. So if anyone does know how to reach the owner of Cradle please contact me.  or one of my citizens in Valhalla.. i am on  daily for well over 12 hrs per day as an usual minimum..    If i have had no contact by February the 21st, I will proceed to extend further assuming that you are no longer playing the game and that your deed is only waiting for the upkeep funds to expire.. .My in game name is Sabrinawaveshadow. mayor of Valhalla. 

Do you know the mayor's actual name? It should be visible if you check info at the token. That might help people identify if they know this person.