Sign in to follow this  
weeebiee

Forest Giant Slaying :P

SUgbb2t.png

Found my self a Tiny Forest giant.

And with some help from Libilus, oki ALLOT OF HELP😁. we got it traped in a cave😋.

So its my first time trapping and hosting a public slaying.

And got no fanzy art or such hehe..

Newere mine got some nice art from yujene, thanx😘

so its gonna be decently simple😅.

timer_E1676145612.svg

4G70o6zh.jpg

https://harmony.yaga.host/#2837,2805

This shut be around Saturday 9PM UTC +1 Copenhagen timezone😄

Hopping this shut be around noon time for most americans 😘

Edited by weeebiee
fixed a few spelling errors.. not all can read weeebies
  • Like 16

If you can't understand everything Weeb says, don't worry, we will be giving away Miriam-Weebster dictionaries on site.

• Like 2

Don't forget to give some idea of where on Harmony you're planning on holding the public slaying.

Normally there's some preparation as well, such as fencing with a gate and a clear campsite area for tents/wagons/carts.

ohh jer was thinking giving map location for it 1 day befor or so?.. belive its normal?:).. but jer have few friends ther said they make alter area and such:).. 

I'll definitely be there, first time will do a forest giant :) Is it really huge? or like a Champion troll?

Keep an eye on him, if it is possible. May escape even from closed and covered by dirt cave. It happens.

Gratz you decided to make public your first unique hunting.

naaa thers no surface roock in 100s of tiles radius.. so only way it can exsape is if some 1 is griffing or thers some unown bug that they sudenly can teleport frow sand :).. shut be ok but jer i checked:)

1 hour ago, weeebiee said:

naaa thers no surface roock in 100s of tiles radius.. so only way it can exsape is if some 1 is griffing or thers some unown bug that they sudenly can teleport frow sand :).. shut be ok but jer i checked:)

I wish, but is not true. It may happen. My last unique spawned above ground after update server. Was no rock, no hole, no bashed walls. ;)

TYVM Weeee 😃 ya know your ally loves you 🥰 and thanks for making it public 😋 Great picture !

Edited by Irbiska

3 hours ago, Xagru said:

I wish, but is not true. It may happen. My last unique spawned above ground after update server. Was no rock, no hole, no bashed walls. ;)

hehe jer geas that cut happen:P i hope not lol.. emagine opening it up now in like few hours.. and nothing loll.. 

cut kinda be funny but also enoing lol

1 hour ago, Irbiska said:

TYVM Weeee 😃 ya know your ally loves you 🥰 and thanks for making it public 😋 Great picture !

hehe no problem.. i always try share what i got lol..  jer was nice of he to share that art :).. im not good enof to make such things:P so nice oders are:P

1 hour ago, weeebiee said:

hehe no problem.. i always try share what i got lol..  jer was nice of he to share that art :).. im not good enof to make such things:P so nice oders are:P

True. I usually make a hole not so far (best on deed to protect against unique thiefs, or closed by rock mine doors) , to look through the cave wall is my unique pet is still in a trap.

xnZIHS1.jpg

ohh ddident think of that:).. ehh im probley a to trusting person hehe:)

1 hour ago, Xagru said:

True. I usually make a hole not so far (best on deed to protect against unique thiefs, or closed by rock mine doors) , to look through the cave wall is my unique pet is still in a trap.

xnZIHS1.jpg

uniques can use mine doors to get out

1 hour ago, Oneeyedgod said:

uniques can use mine doors to get out

Agreed, but i mean mine door not so far from trap for watching, not as close of cave-trap.