Sign in to follow this  
Seria

NIRVANA - New server Feb 2023

150 x skill gain and 150 x action.  50.0 starting stats.  Starter gear with a few extra things. 
Paid play time.  Bounty on Burn, Treasure maps/chests.   

Mod List:

Ada And Glimmer rods                            Add Kingdom Items                           Add Mission Items 
Announcer                                                  Archaeology Tweaks                         Ash Produce
Auto Alerts                                                 Bdew Server Mod Tools                    Better Digging  
Better Farming                                           Bounty Mod                                        Bounty on Burn
Bulk Mod                                                     Bulk Separated                                   CavusNostra 
Chest Claim                                                Combiner                                             Craftable Pauldrons   
Creature Age Mod                                     Crop Mod                                             Custom NPC
Deed Maker                                                Disable Fog Spiders                           Discord Relay 
Double Bulk Capacity                                Dragon mounts                                  Dusk Combat
Dye maker                                                   Fire Burn Time                                    Fish Monger                                               
GM Commands                                          Halloween                                           Harvest Helper
Hitching Post                                              Hitch Limits                                        Highway Portals
Hota Statues Mod                                      Http Server                                         In breed Warning
Infinite mine and Doors                             Lead More                                           Location Command
Lootables                                                     LTDebuff                                              Mark and Recall
Meditate Mod                                             Milk Reset                                            Mini Pets
Modify Gestation Period                           More Craftables                                  Move Mod
Move to Center                                           NCPs' mods                                        No Holy land
No Mail Cost                                               One Tile Mining                                   Paintings                           
Pick More Sprouts                                      Planters                                               Poll Spawner
Sacrifice Mod                                               Salve Mod                                           Script runner
Server Fixes                                                  Server Map                                         Server Packs
Server Time Command                              Server Tweaks                                    Simple Concrete
Sindusk Library                                            Signs mod                                           Sawmill mod
new weapons mod                                      Spell Craft Spell Mod                        Stable Master
Starter Gear                                                 Tabard Mod                                         Taxidermy
Timer fix                                                       Treasure Hunting                                Vote Rewards
Waxed                                                           Wyvern mods

I am always open to suggestion of any server mods you know of that aren't already included here

Edited by Seria

Working on getting a website for the map up.  It's a little out of my league, but I'll get there

Adding some basic info on your server settings would be nice when you get the chance, i.e. exp/action timers, religion settings, crop timers, deed cost/upkeep, starting characteristics and skills, etc. Thanks!

The Vote Rewards mod isn't working. There's an error message saying /vote isn't a known command.

I also had the  " vote" error, but I continued to play- I really like this server. I recently realised that every hour of play delivers quite a lot of coin! This is much nicer than waiting to vote...in my opinion ;)  

Please, please please can you update the crafter mod as we are all experiencing problems that the update should fix. Thank you!

Thanks for the restart and halloween mobs. Unfortunately some things have gone haywire since the restaart. Crafters have bugged out for one thing, discord link still doesn't work. Hope to see you back in game soon