Sign in to follow this  
Soulrender

Ragereaver's bulk mortar and steel plate armour.

hello, I am Ragereaver, and I am offering custom bulk mortar orders with delivery, I also offer plate armour smithing and maintenance up to 80 ql.

[16:29:23] Plate armour smithing has increased to rank 1 affinity

[00:47:26] Plate armour smithing increased by 0.0016 to 80.0014

MORTAR

Standard market price for orders under 5k. 3.5s/k beyond 5k.

Post here or message Ragereaver in game.

Delivery to Cadence is free, delivery to harm or mel is 1s

PLATE ARMOUR

I am officially offering my services as a plate armour smith.

iron:up to 50ql/60ql/70ql/80ql.               

1s/2s/3s/4s

Steel:up to 50ql/60ql/70ql/80ql.   

2s/3s/4s/5s

THESE ARE CREATION PRICES, improve pricing is the ql you want price minus the price of the ql it is at.

EXAMPLE:  50ql steel set to 80ql 4.5s - 1s = 3.5s cost

if you want a specific helmet with created armour tell me or you will recieve a great helm by default.

[16:07:05] You can barely make out the signature of its maker, 'Ragereaver'. on improve orders if my creation tag is on it receive -10% off of your order

Edited by Soulrender
  • Like 2

Hi Soulrender,

I'll take a full 80ql steel plate set. COD to Bauk please.

• Like 1

Hi there. I am situated on Cadence and im looking for 10k Mortar. My deed is Fortress Artorias. Please contact me ingame -Khelus or on the forums so we can work out details

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bauk said:

Hi Soulrender,

I'll take a full 80ql steel plate set. COD to Bauk please.

[15:24:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Bauk in less than ten minutes. thanks for your order friend :)

Edited by Soulrender
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Soulrender said:

[15:24:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Bauk in less than ten minutes. thanks for your order friend :)

Received, thank you Soulrender.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 9:13 AM, Khellus said:

Hi there. I am situated on Cadence and im looking for 10k Mortar. My deed is Fortress Artorias. Please contact me ingame -Khelus or on the forums so we can work out details

Hey, just an update. I finished digging the mats today and will commence creation when I am on next. :)

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 7:57 PM, Soulrender said:

Hey, just an update. I finished digging the mats today and will commence creation when I am on next. :)

Beautiful! I appreciate the timely update and look forward to continued business with you.

• Like 1

Bump                                             

I'd like to order 6 k mortar again @ 3.5/k delivery to my new deed close to old one.  T13 still  The plateau of Views . i'll have empty bsb ready.  thanks again Zalidate

https://cadence.yaga.host/#1341,3708    on deed drop off and unload Flag there  

Edited by validate
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 7:33 AM, validate said:

I'd like to order 6 k mortar again @ 3.5/k delivery to my new deed close to old one.  T13 still  The plateau of Views . i'll have empty bsb ready.  thanks again Zalidate

https://cadence.yaga.host/#1341,3708    on deed drop off and unload Flag there  

my appologies i just saw this ill get started on it straightaway and tell you in game when ive got it mate

• Like 1