Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Libila divorces mycellium

Hi!

Mycellium related bonuses are clunky and impossible to have on freedom so i suggest having BL god given bonuses to drift away from it.

For the longest time i was looking at WL vs BL in Wurm similar to the Alliance vs Horde in wow but this is not true, the hots (BL) was probably designed by Rolf as a punishment for the people that would steal and pvp all day in a WL pvp kingdom then be sentenced to play as BL.

But as it stands there are too many downsides to being BL: your have only one priest that cannot dig (in pvp is worth to be a priest just for the Dispel and Tangleweave alone nvm the other spells), your mycellium nutri and food bonus is literally preventing you from eating affinity and ccfp food (one fix would be to give mycellium ccfp and nutri and make eating like drinking always be able to have a bite) but even then because mycellium is made to spread in kingdom influence it cannot be brought to Freedom so half the Lib buffs are not available then not to mention Lib being  the only priest left that has spells that cost more than 100favor and those are just AI zombies that do nothing  but look scary.

So i propose a revamp of Libila bonuses based on more realistic balancing needs and the ability to have them on Freedom too.

So just remove all mycellium and zombie summoning spells and add these instead:

- 15% crit chance for lib follower/priest (similar to how mag has 15% dmg just for loging in)

- 15% chance for the enemy to drop inventory on death for lib priest with 80+ favor (or even 30% to counter the mag priest no drop chance)

- make lib followers priests gain nutrition and ccfp for eating raw meat but be unable to eat cooked meat (i imagine this could be diff to be able to get all affinities from just meat so you could add animal parts to it)

- Make lib priest be able to cast a spell steal on an enemy priest and then be able to cast that spell for 24 irl hours but at the maximum power of the spell steal. So if i am a lib priest and spell steal Life Transfer from a Fo priest but the spell steal power cast was 43 then i can cast Life Transfer but the maximum power i could land would be 43. (could be pvp only)

- make a lib priest be able to cast a bamboozle spell taht would make the target stop receiving the active effects from tomes (so the passives will still be up but if they cast continuum or stone skin those would be ignored) and even reversed based on the power of the cast. (Similar to how Oakshell works you have one effect of just the armor if power of the cast is low-ish and you get the aosp effect too if the power of the cast is high).

- Give lib priest a spell taht can be casted on lib/followers only (similar to how the vyn sb giving spell can be casted on WL only) and that will enable said followers/priests to pray during a rite of a WL god and receive 50m of sb out of the 5h normally given to a followe/priest of that god.

- Give lib followers/priests the ability to kill a mob then take the corpse and activate it then right click an unatamed hell horse and select "Make Offering" option to make the hellie eat the corpse in exchange for it becoming tamed for a duration set by the BT worth of the mob x 10 (For  example you offer a rat that would give like 1 progress on a BT so it would tame the hellie 1X10 = 10 minutes. A troll gives like 35 to BT so if you offer it to a hellie would tame it for 350 minutes. Alternatively could just have a BT weapon activated and feed some of the progress on the BT for tame duration. Let's say it would take 100 off BT just for the tame then 1 for every 1m duration. So one could spend 300BT off of their weapon to tame a hellie and have it obey for 200minutes. But as a downside you cannot have any pot on the weapon so if you have a 10k BT weap with acid imbue you cannot tame with it.

I am sure i can think of more:)

Edited by Cipacadrinho

-1 as these suggestions are all over the place.  Lib is already strong in pvp. This would make it pointless to be any other faith for pvp with these proposed changes.  Do you play on a pvp server?

37 minutes ago, DADLER said:

-1 as these suggestions are all over the place.  Lib is already strong in pvp. This would make it pointless to be any other faith for pvp with these proposed changes.  Do you play on a pvp server?

What is the downside of being WL in pvp? Do you play on a pvp server?

Because here are some pro's: Logs in has 15% extra damage does not have to do anything (mag), priest can dig (fo and vyn), has stamina on demand (fo refresh and mag mass stam, libila needs to cast on a mob/enemy and gets 20-30% of stam bar the WL gets full bar), has tile bonus on most of the server mycellium covers what? 3-5% of a server for lib and can be removed with a simple dig action, can cast nimbleness on weapons for increased hit chance (vyn priest), Life Transfer compared to Essence Drain (LUL), can dominate hell scorps for pen training (Mag), can charm and tame hellies or even have them non agressive if 40 favor (fo), can remove disease and bad animal trains (fo), can cast every 30m for sb gain for a fatigue loss (vyn), no WL priest has a spell that requires atleast a link (more than 100 favor) anymore, Frantic Charge for movement speed+attack speed (Mag), Forest Giant str(Fo) gives scaling str, even a 90 body str toon gets 2-3 body str meanwhile Hell's Str (lib) has half the effectiveness of it, has 30% res stone built in just for loging in (mag).

So please tell me what are the reasons one would give all of these advantages away in order to be a lib priest on pvp and not be able to even build or dig down a dirt wall? Oh? I guess one could just wait for 2-3 of his friends to also log in then link and cast a 30s spell to get skeletons up that would just go where the AI decides.

Edited by Cipacadrinho