Sign in to follow this  
rapty

[Inactive] Fallenvale Sermon Group

Hello Wurmians! A group of us on Deliverance are putting together a sermon group based at Fallenvalle Village (N12). All are welcome!

egGh7O4.jpg

World map location

Spoiler

SFg61Ai.jpg

Directions from Green Dog

Spoiler

Take the tunnel just southwest of Green Dog to Fallenvale Keep and follow the highway through and down to Fallenvale Village.

f93O9Gr.png

We're located along a highway, but if you need help locating us send rapty, rapriest, Netecho, or Variador a PM ingame or respond here.

If anyone is coming from another server, pickup from the coast can be arranged. 🙂

Summons may be available depending on who's active.

We have altars available for all gods: Fo, Vynora, Libila and Magranon.

Conversions are available for all four gods.

Beds, food, and meditation rugs are available!

We are a 24 hour sermon group, with 10 listeners available -- though there is usually some downtime after any server resets.

You can sign up for a sermon spot using the spreadsheet below.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tuA_5B1KvDjOyCqb3MJz1Ok5WBNM-MvvvKdwpBrVtqg/edit#gid=2082367306

Feel free to respond or message any of: rapty, rapriest, Netecho, or Variador in-game if you have any questions!

Edited by rapty
Back from DRF!
  • Like 8

I recommend the place and the host. My priest just arrived at the location :)

• Like 3

Just an update to let everyone know that we're still going strong with the sermons. Typical gains are between 0.2 and 0.3 faith per sermon. So continue to feel free to stop by. :)

• Like 2

Great group! Thanks again for the hospitality! I'm planning to bring my Mag. alt over next. 

• Like 2

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, we look forward to having you again.

• Like 2

Just an update, I have added more alts to the circle and am going to try and leave them all logged in 24/7 so even when rapty and I aren't online there should still be enough valid listeners for the sermon group to continue doing sermons

• Like 2

Another update to let everyone know that the sermon group is still active but is temporarily relocating to Deliverance Renaissance Festival for the impalong. Netecho's alt army has already been moved, so if you're interested in gaining some faith head to Deliverance Renaissance Festival in C18 on Deliverance. As always, you can message myself (rapty, rapriest) or Netecho (Netecho, Variador) for information or directions. :)

• Like 2

On 4/1/2023 at 1:28 PM, rapty said:

Another update to let everyone know that the sermon group is still active but is temporarily relocating to Deliverance Renaissance Festival for the impalong. Netecho's alt army has already been moved, so if you're interested in gaining some faith head to Deliverance Renaissance Festival in C18 on Deliverance. As always, you can message myself (rapty, rapriest) or Netecho (Netecho, Variador) for information or directions. :)

I am headed over with my 74ish faith Vyn priest, Blesse - it has always been a dream of mine to one day have 100 faith priest on SFI, but prayers have become a little slow for gains ;) I can leave her on 24/7 as a listener also. I checked out the sign up sheet but it doesn't look like it is set for today? I am pretty bad with directions but hopefully she makes the trip without too many issues, lol. 

Edited by Stargrace
  • Like 1

Stargrace if you still need to gain faith after the impalong feel free to join us in fallenvale

• Like 1

On 4/3/2023 at 4:35 AM, NetEcho said:

Stargrace if you still need to gain faith after the impalong feel free to join us in fallenvale

I absolutely will! Turns out I have a soon-to-be new priest (28 faith at the moment) because this is wurm and why not. 

Thanks so much for the hospitality! 

With the impalong & staying at your deed after, I managed to get from 74 faith to 100 in 10 days! I'm so glad that's over (you were wonderful hosts, I just hate sermons and watching the clock so damn much). 

Edited by Stargrace

Hello, I have brought my four priest alts Mag, Fo, Vyn, Mag Battery here to participate, if this is still on going, presently they are the only one's there at the moment.

I have left them logged in while I work will check back later in the day when I can potentially actively participate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Huserx said:

Hello, I have brought my four priest alts Mag, Fo, Vyn, Mag Battery here to participate, if this is still on going, presently they are the only one's there at the moment.

I have left them logged in while I work will check back later in the day when I can potentially actively participate.

We're still doing sermons. I think Netecho has been having problems with the clients crashing and he usually hosts our alts. I've gone ahead and signed some in for you.

• Like 1

Hey :) 

Nice place to visit it, but today smth is wrong here :) 

tyvm.Guys :) you are the best :)

Edited by Cluir

30 minutes ago, Cluir said:

Hey :) 

Nice place to visit it, but today smth is wrong here :) No one is online :P

Today was patch/restart day, the sermons usually don't happen until the owner is able to log back in later on in the day / the next day :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stargrace said:

Today was patch/restart day, the sermons usually don't happen until the owner is able to log back in later on in the day / the next day :)

ah, ok :) ty :)

I just priested up my Lib, will definetly pop up soon if this is still active :)

• Like 1

Group is still active, will probably run for a few more months

• Like 1

Perhaps a longshot, but is this group still going? And if not, are there any others on Deli?

Unfortunately not. I'm not aware of any sermon groups running on Deli at the moment.