Sign in to follow this  
bobhope

coins from mob kills

I think it would make it easier for new player to create and maintain a deed if mobs you killed added coins to your bank account even if it was just the 11 iron that you can already get from selling the corpse to a token

• Like 1

You do get coins of 1c, 5c, 20c and 1s from mobs if you have a MOI when you kill it.

iirc you can also sell corpses to deed tokens for 11 iron but it's not an instant action and you have to physically bring the corpse, but that's the price you pay for "free" money

You can also bury the corpses for a chance at another MOI coin.

Coins on MOI are fairly frequent for the following activities:

• Killing Creatures
  • Selling to Token
  • Burying
  • Foraging
  • Botanizing

Mind that "Selling to Token" does not mean the irons you get (1 iron + 1 iron per ql/10) for the items sold, where a fresh, not decayed corpse like other ql100 stuff is the highest with 11 irons, but comes with MOI like in the other cases. My experience and impression is that foraging and botanizing are the most prolific because they constantly produce MOI-able actions.

I love suggestions like these because it's a fun opportunity to make someone happy

Good news! It's a great idea, and it's already in! *Hands you an axe and a helm* 

Get out there and start earning! (Neutral mobs have 2x the chance of giving you coins!)