Jarrett

Vyn Rite of Spring Casting

They Vyn Rite is up next, and I will be organizing a casting for that as well (I have already done one for Lib and Fo)

Current Favor Pool: 241

I have had people asking if I was going to organize a vyn casting so I will make sure they get a slot... if you want one of the remaining slots, PM me with the name of the priest, their faith (so I can calculate how much they contribute in a link), though there is no minimum amount of faith required to join and get credit... so long as you are a Vyn priest.

Same story as with the fo and lib castings... It will be held at Monroevia ( https://cadence.yaga.host/#2178,1090 ) around 24-48 hours after it becomes available (which should be within the next two weeks). I will be checking it daily. 

Current Roster:

Caster Jarretttwo (80 channeling so up to 9 links) 100 faith

Slot 1: Linota - +51 favor (71-20)

Slot 2: (tentative) Seez +10 favor (30-20)

Slot 3:  FeydReckless + 80 (100 - 20)

Slot 4:  

Slot 5:

Slot 6:

Slot 7:

Slot 8:

Slot 9:

Mag will be next after Vyn 😀

Edited by Jarrett

18 hours ago, Jarrett said:

They Vyn Rite is up next, and I will be organizing a casting for that as well (I have already done one for Lib and Fo)

I have had people asking if I was going to organize a vyn casting so I will make sure they get a slot... if you want one of the remaining slots, PM me with the name of the priest, their faith (so I can calculate how much they contribute in a link), though there is no minimum amount of faith required to join and get credit... so long as you are a Vyn priest.

Same story as with the fo and lib castings... It will be held at Monroevia ( https://cadence.yaga.host/#2178,1090 ) around 24-48 hours after it becomes available (which should be within the next two weeks). I will be checking it daily. 

Current Roster:

Caster Jarretttwo (80 channeling so up to 9 links) 100 faith

Slot 1: Liekia

Slot 2: (tentative) Seez +10 favor (30-20)

Slot 3:  FeydReckless

Slot 4:

Slot 5:

Slot 6:

Slot 7:

Slot 8:

Slot 9:

Mag will be next after Vyn 😀

Thanks!  My in game my name is Linota,  I have 71.5 favor, hopefully 72 by go time.