Sign in to follow this  
Rocklobster

[close please]

Auctioning my old dragon slaying huge axe as I've upgraded to a supreme version.

98zbQON.png

[09:06:29] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Colors: R=39, G=21, B=88. It could be improved with a lump. It has the Sigvard's Wrath skin applied to it.

[09:06:29] You can easily make out the signature of its maker, 'Viremental'.

[09:06:29] It is imbued with special abilities from a potion of acid and will deal acid damage.

[09:06:29] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [100]

[09:06:29] Shatter Protection has been cast on it, so it protects against damage when spells are cast upon it [100]

[09:06:29] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [100]

[09:06:29] Bloodthirst has been cast on it, so it will do more damage the more you hit creatures or players. [10000]

[09:06:29] A steel rune of Vynora has been attached, so it will reduce damage taken (10%)

[09:06:29] Mind Stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal skill knowledge from some creatures. [102]

Starting Bid :40s

Increments: 1s

Buyout: Offer

Sniper: 1 Hour

timer_1674486529.svg

Edited by Rocklobster
  • Like 2

good sale, was at work this afernoon, missed my chance to get in there at the end 😕

good bid Fossil, good sale Rock !

• Like 1

Hi Sorry for delay,

Please COD to "Fossil" in game.

Thanks again