Sign in to follow this  
MordosKull

Help Understanding Altar Domain

In the last few weeks, I've noticed that I no longer get the domain/influence icon coming up for being near my vynora altar; even if standing right on top of it. When I walk my deed, I only get event messages about feeling the presence of libila and fo. My neighbor has 4 altars, 1 for each god, and all at 90ql each. My vynora altar in the middle of my deed is 65ql.

I'm being told in ca help that altar domain reaches 1 tile per ql, but I only had this problem starting recently, and my neighbor says he hasn't changed anything as far as his altars go.

What might be happening, and how can I fix it to get influence again?

Thanks for any and all help

1 tile per QL does not sound correct.  I am not sure of the exact math formula however, and I don't see one on the wiki.

The only variable that you control is the QL of the altar, and the location.  

Assuming location isn't changing, the only thing I could suggest would be to increase the QL of your altar.  

Yup that happen all over the place, getting overlap like that. The best thing to do is keep improving your altar, if you still want that bonus. Now i am not sure having multiple altars nearby of the same domain will help or not, but it could counter it.

One time i had two issues with altars, one was in somewhere deep in a cave or underground i cannot find and another deep waters. So that was pretty hard to find a way to counter it, i had to move on and find another spot to settle.