Sign in to follow this  
ThatYoungLad

Arch caches in Harmony

I created this post to let people point out locations where there has been a deed before, so arch enthusiasts can go there, fill their journal reports and get an arch cache! Lets help each other shall we?

I will start: on the southeastern most corner of the map, between the deed of Paradise, Hedhe Hog, Sunset and Hell I found clues for 3 abandoned deeds, under the names of:

-Well Picked Market

-Glenden Wood

-A third one i dont remember but will edit this soon enough

https://gyazo.com/c909ddb43d321ab62de1c74ac49458de

Lets write down everybody the location with indications like "west from Tree House", "on a hill", etc we can take archeology to the next level!

• Like 1

Not exactly the format you were requesting for this thread, but I'm really in the need of the location of the expired deed Airedale on Harmony.

My understanding from the treasure map is that it's around the SW corner of the large desert area that's a ways SE from the starter town of Heartland, presumeably in the area of grid I/J 15 .

If anyone can recall where Airedale is, and either post here for PM me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

M/N22 southeast of Da Harmony Inn

R/S22 (close to first)

Edited by ThatYoungLad

In case anyone was wondering, I believe ThatYoungLad's last post was in response to his original post in this thread and not in response to my post in the thread and not with regard to my post in the thread.

I'd really really like any info others might  have about the location of the former deed of Airedale at grid J15. I'm sorry that I'm unable to post any screenshot on the forum.

17 hours ago, Tristanc said:

In case anyone was wondering, I believe ThatYoungLad's last post was in response to his original post in this thread and not in response to my post in the thread and not with regard to my post in the thread.

I'd really really like any info others might  have about the location of the former deed of Airedale at grid J15. I'm sorry that I'm unable to post any screenshot on the forum.

I have a time frame now for Airedale and founder.

• Like 1

Thank you very much, Pheonixluvsfire!

Although it's not the location, the create/disband dates might be useful in trying to track Airedale down.  What's really great is your post showed the character who founded the deed, Inspgadget.

Still looking, but now I  have alot more info. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tristanc said:

Thank you very much, Pheonixluvsfire!

Although it's not the location, the create/disband dates might be useful in trying to track Airedale down.  What's really great is your post showed the character who founded the deed, Inspgadget.

Still looking, but now I  have alot more info. Thanks!

I don't know if you have checked this location out https://harmony.yaga.host/#2548,1551 but that little road predates the highway according to last map dump

2 hours ago, Pheonixluvsfire said:

I don't know if you have checked this location out https://harmony.yaga.host/#2548,1551 but that little road predates the highway according to last map dump

Thanks for the note, but I believe you're confusing locations of where Airedale is.  Your coords seem to be at I19, but Airedale's at J15 instead (or very close to the edge of it).

For any interested, my deed Sanderling Priory is at the top of I17.  If anyone is trying to find a disbanded deed that might've once neighbored mine, I likely can be of help in your search for locations.

There are a number of disbanded deed sites next to my place and I'll try to add them into this message thread in the future so others can read the info on the forum here.

https://harmony.yaga.host/#2821,2397

There's a dead deed named Cohne around here. I'm trying to do a treasure map 'round these here parts and it says there's multiple dead deeds here so I'll keep poking around. I'm currently on the lookout for Mylae if anyone knows where that's at.

Edited by Samuraifishploo