Sign in to follow this  
Gofs

Spell mod

Hello!
I trying to make an PvP server, with Classes.
So added 8 Demigods.
Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger = 3 Archer classes (Can use all type of bows, and small axe, small maul, short sword)
Oracle, Prophet = 2 Enchanter classes (Can use sickle, scythe, small wooden shields, and small metal shields) they only class who will have an enchants
Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight = 3 Warrior classes (they will able to use maul, long sword, large axe, huge axe, 2h sword, large maul, large metal shield, large wooden shield) 
===
This Part about to be done by @Arathok❤️
===

And now left another hard part. I trying to add spells for each class to make them interesting to play.
I already used Spellcraft, and swap all priest spells, but I need to improve some:

Fix 13 spells (they are in game, but my priests cant use them, as this spells are Sorcery) So need to move them from Sorcery list to regular list? Atm priests got message "You do not know how to cast 'This Spell'.

Create 9 spells (with help of combining effects, that already in game)
Like "Ice shard + Web armour effect on enemy target (like if enemy hited caster and get slow)"

And create 9 unique spells, Some of them are hard, but some not seems like hard... 
Examples:
1) 20 000 of Pierce Damage + Stun effect 3 sec cast time (stun effect = success shield bash effect)
2) Using 5 favor to get 50% of player's max favor
3) We have an passive buff effect Resistance: Pierce 15% (Decreases pierce damage taken by 15%) would be cool if possible to add this effect to active skill, that would be need to be casted on self. buff for 20 minutes

So I looking for mod dev, who can/wish to make such mod, I willing to pay ❤️

If you can make any of this parts please give me a signal 🎆

Fixing of 13 spells (Bringing them from Sorcery/Meditation to Priests Spells List, with possibility for Priest to use them)

Spoiler
  1. Fireball
  2. Ice wall
  3. Stoneskin
  4. Incinerate
  5. Karma Missile
  6. Rage ll (level 7) (Meditation)
  7. Lightning
  8. Summons a Wraith
  9. True Strike
  10. Summon Worg
  11. Elemental Immunity (level 9) (Meditation)
  12. Rust Monster (if Possible to raise the damage that enemies weapon is going to take)
  13. Continuum

Create 9 spells (with help of combining effects, that already in game)

Spoiler
  1. Smite + Stun effect 100% success effect "sprawling on the ground" + if possible to make max range 7 tiles
  2. Stun effect 100% success effect "sprawling on the ground" + if possible to make max range 5 tiles
  3. Ice shard + Web armour effect on the enemy target (like if the enemy hits the caster and gets slow)
  4. Ice Pillar + Web armour effect on the enemy target (like if the enemy hits the caster and gets slow)
  5. Hypothermia + Web armour effect on the enemy target (like if the enemy hits the caster and gets slow)
  6. Increase the damage to Drain health spell
  7. Fungus Trap + Incinerate for all targets in the area of fungus trap
  8. Incinerate + Web armour effect on the enemy target (like if the enemy hits the caster and gets slow)
  9. Web armour effect on a distance of 5 tiles 3 sec cast time.

Create 9 Unique spells

Spoiler
  1. We have an passive debuff effect here Weakness: Fire 10% (Increases fire damage taken by 10%) would be cool if possible to add this effect to active skill, that would be need to be casted on enemy target.
  2. Tanglewave effect (cast interrupting) + (put cooldown on all spells for 6 sec) if "Antispell" does interrupted cast of enemy. If cast was not interrupting cast of enemy = no effect. Remove increase cast timer x2
  3. Using 5 favor to get 50% of max favor
  4. Adds +3 to body str, body control, body stam
  5. 20 000 of Pirce Damage + Stun effect 3 sec cast time
  6. 15 000 of Pirce Damage + Web armour 4 sec cast time
  7. 33 000 of Pirce Damage 6 sec cast time
  8. 50 000 of Pirce Damage 8 sec cast time
  9. We have an passive buff effect here Resistance: Pierce 15% (Decreases pierce damage taken by 15%) would be cool if possible to add this effect to active skill, that would be need to be casted on self. buff for 20 minutes